Spammers

Moderator: Moonlight

RavenOfSummer

Spammers

Post by RavenOfSummer »

It seems there's been an influx of spam posts on the forum? I wonder can anything be done about this? Also not sure whether this means there is a security issue with the forum overall.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Re: Spammers

Post by Jo Ann »

I am gonna try and correct it. for some reason my spamming settings quit working.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
RavenOfSummer

Post by RavenOfSummer »

Jo Ann wrote: 14 Oct 2018, 12:06 I am gonna try and correct it. for some reason my spamming settings quit working.
Ahh, hi Jo Ann, it's good to be back in! I wasn't able to log into the forum for the last couple of days. Hopefully the spam issue can be taken care of. Thanks for all your work!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

so far so good, but i have to update the board manually cuz automatic didn't work. sheese. had to restore the board. I am glad they lifted the restriction cuz it means that my tempo fix is good enough.

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Nemia
Global Moderator

Post by Nemia »

Great job! I'm glad it worked! Let's hope we'll get rid of the spammers.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I am updating next. in about 10 minutes.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links