One Card One Sentence #4

User avatar
FairyPrincess
Posts: 1038
Joined: 06 Jul 2017, 11:18

Re: One Card One Sentence #4

Post by FairyPrincess » 26 Dec 2018, 22:33

Jo Ann wrote:
25 Dec 2018, 20:23
BrightEye wrote:
25 Dec 2018, 04:43
Jo Ann wrote:
09 Dec 2018, 16:30
Will I find a new horse this week?
Hierophant
You keep getting this card for your horse questions: I'm going with yes but it won’t be the kind of horse you want.

What do I need to understand about the dream of A (a person) I had last night!
Ellis Deck 9oP

That A is a successful person and may be wealthy.

What do I need to know before I go to the dentist to have my new denture and partial made.
10 of cups
It will go well :) nothing to worry about the visit.

Q. Will A contact me to wish NY?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
Jo Ann
Founder
Posts: 1622
Joined: 04 Jul 2017, 23:20

Re: One Card One Sentence #4

Post by Jo Ann » 28 Dec 2018, 20:08

FairyPrincess wrote:
26 Dec 2018, 22:33

10 of cups
It will go well :) nothing to worry about the visit.
I feel kinda good about it as well.

Q. Will A contact me to wish NY?
Celestial 2oW
I am gonna say yes, and be ready for taking some action which leads to change.

Back to my horse, will someone accept her as a trade in for a new horse.
________________________________________________________
Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists -My Think Tank Blog
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
FairyPrincess
Posts: 1038
Joined: 06 Jul 2017, 11:18

Re: One Card One Sentence #4

Post by FairyPrincess » 29 Dec 2018, 07:58

Jo Ann wrote:
28 Dec 2018, 20:08
FairyPrincess wrote:
26 Dec 2018, 22:33

10 of cups
It will go well :) nothing to worry about the visit.
I feel kinda good about it as well.

Q. Will A contact me to wish NY?
Celestial 2oW
I am gonna say yes, and be ready for taking some action which leads to change.

Back to my horse, will someone accept her as a trade in for a new horse.
Sun
Yes :) most likely

Q. What are O's predominant thoughts about what took place on Dec 28th?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
BrightEye
Posts: 855
Joined: 06 Jul 2017, 03:05

Re: One Card One Sentence #4

Post by BrightEye » 31 Dec 2018, 10:47

FairyPrincess wrote:
29 Dec 2018, 07:58
Q. What are O's predominant thoughts about what took place on Dec 28th?
7 of Cups
It fuelled his or her desire and they feel it's make up your mind time.

Why did M never get in touch anymore, even though she said she would?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
FairyPrincess
Posts: 1038
Joined: 06 Jul 2017, 11:18

Re: One Card One Sentence #4

Post by FairyPrincess » 31 Dec 2018, 13:53

BrightEye wrote:
31 Dec 2018, 10:47
FairyPrincess wrote:
29 Dec 2018, 07:58
Q. What are O's predominant thoughts about what took place on Dec 28th?
7 of Cups
It fuelled his or her desire and they feel it's make up your mind time.

Why did M never get in touch anymore, even though she said she would?
10 of swords
Something has caused terrible mental anguish and upset to M that's why

Q. What are C's predominant feelings about me?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
Sushi
Posts: 28
Joined: 13 Jul 2017, 17:11
Location: Canada

Re: One Card One Sentence #4

Post by Sushi » 02 Jan 2019, 16:48

FairyPrincess wrote:
31 Dec 2018, 13:53


Q. What are C's predominant feelings about me?
6 of Cups - Primarily puppy love sort of feelings.




Will I obtain my goal within the first six months of 2019?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
Jo Ann
Founder
Posts: 1622
Joined: 04 Jul 2017, 23:20

Re: One Card One Sentence #4

Post by Jo Ann » 02 Jan 2019, 22:39

Sushi wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 16:48




Will I obtain my goal within the first six months of 2019?

Radiant RW
Ace of Pentacles

If you work hard you will realize your goal and prosper.
________________________________________________________
Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists -My Think Tank Blog
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
FairyPrincess
Posts: 1038
Joined: 06 Jul 2017, 11:18

Re: One Card One Sentence #4

Post by FairyPrincess » 03 Jan 2019, 03:55

Jo Ann wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 22:39
Sushi wrote:
02 Jan 2019, 16:48




Will I obtain my goal within the first six months of 2019?

Radiant RW
Ace of Pentacles

If you work hard you will realize your goal and prosper.
What's your question ? :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
Calamondin
Posts: 4
Joined: 01 Jan 2019, 15:56

Re: One Card One Sentence #4

Post by Calamondin » 04 Jan 2019, 15:07

Because the other person didn't leave question...
Will I pass the exam that I have on Wednesday on my first try?
Ten thousand promises, ten thousand ways to lose...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
strangebrew
Posts: 297
Joined: 08 Jul 2017, 18:17

Re: One Card One Sentence #4

Post by strangebrew » 24 Mar 2019, 07:56

Calamondin wrote:
04 Jan 2019, 15:07
Because the other person didn't leave question...
Will I pass the exam that I have on Wednesday on my first try?
Page wands

This could mean good news coming?


What do I need to know about life at the moment?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply