Princess of Cups

Moderator: Michael Sternbach

Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Princess of Cups

Post by Serpentwand »

I just wanted to look back on this and found I drew it at the end of October in a reading for advice on sex.

”I need to switch from over intellectual mode to a more innocent, playful, tentative, dreamy - even girly - emotional, feeling way of being, drift away in a sea of pleasurable sensation. This makes a lot of sense to me - I should snap out of the analytical, observing way of thinking, it’s not necessary or helpful now, and concentrate on enjoying my life”.

It’s been very good advice and continues to be relevant and helpful. My imaginings, ideas, interest in discussion with others and desire to look at images have all been fading away since I’ve been relaxing and paying full attention to bodily sensation in the here and now. Perhaps it’s becoming more sensuality than sexuality but freedom from fixation on others is definitely a good thing. The flowing dress of the mermaid is supporting me in floating on the surface of the ocean rather than dragging me down into the depths.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Re: Princess of Cups

Post by Michael Sternbach »

Nice take on the Princess of Cups, Serpentwand! :icon_e_smile:

This card often advices to let go of mental masturbation :icon_mrgreen: and enjoy living. @onion29@

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Re: Princess of Cups

Post by Serpentwand »

Thanks Michael, it’s good to hear from someone more knowledgable. This sounds very encouraging, possibly I’ve entered a deconditioning process. :thumbup:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links