Do you use pendulums?

Moderator: Barleywine

theFeeLion
Global Moderator

Re: Do you use pendulums?

Post by theFeeLion » 22 Jan 2018, 12:09

What a cool story kyan! I’d love to hear how you go with using your necklace as a pendulum
Come faeries take me out of this dull world. For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame. - W B Yeats

May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with faeries and talk to the moon. - Unknown

Beginners Tarot Club

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

theFeeLion
Global Moderator

Post by theFeeLion » 22 Jan 2018, 12:12

Barleywine wrote:I tried a long time ago with one of those old steel pendulums that looked like a carpenter's plumb-bob. It never did anything for me, so I gave it up.
Maybe you just need something different to what you tried? I know that’s what I found anyway...
Come faeries take me out of this dull world. For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame. - W B Yeats

May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with faeries and talk to the moon. - Unknown

Beginners Tarot Club

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

kyan

Post by kyan » 22 Jan 2018, 15:24

maybe so, Fee, but my necklace doesn’t have a clasp so i feel its “swing” is affected by two chains. i’d like to try a real one before risking a biased reading.

your deep purple pendulum sounds gorgeous.... one day, maybe! :icon_cool:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Wolfy James

Post by Wolfy James » 31 Jan 2018, 18:10

I bought 3 pendulums last year. One is an amethyst pendulum, one is a clear quartz pendulum, and the third is made of blue sodalite. I want to use them to communicate with my Higher Self, and for healing.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

kyan

Post by kyan » 31 Jan 2018, 19:11

you certainly have a nice little collection started! it will be interesting to see which one works the best, and which provide the best clarity for the various types of divination you will be doing.

the sodalite sounds nice. i think blue is considered a healing color — i saw an aura on my chiropractor once and it was a super bright vivid dark blue, like airport runway lights.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Divination: Diverse Methods”