Bharata Playing Cards

Artists Present Their Decks and Images For You
Forum rules
This forum is intended for use by artists of all types of cards as a gallery of your work.

Feel free to present your work any way you'd like. You are encouraged to post images along with any text or links. We are looking for presentations of work from the perspective of the person(s) who made it.

If you are not the artist but would like to present a deck, perhaps the Reviews forum is more appropriate for that.
gurupcc

Bharata Playing Cards

Post by gurupcc »

Hi All,

Sorry, I've been very busy at work and the side hustle (GPCC decks, Kickstarter etc.), so was not able to respond earlier. I want to know what is the status of the deck, what is left and if there is still a possibility to contribute here.

Let me know.

That said, do share love and support to my new playing card deck :

US $ 12 incl. worldwide shipping per deck exclusively on kickstarter and price go down further as you pledge for 2+ decks. One good turn deserves another. I can also help in advising on both production & fulfillment logistics.

PS: If anyone pledges from this forum, I'll appreciate if they can PM me saying they are from this forum.

Regards,
Sunish
Bharata Tarot Major Arcana - now available @ www.guruplayingcards.com

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Re: Bharata Playing Cards

Post by Jo Ann »

sure there is time. we are still on maj arc. I will put you a card if you like. If you don't like, i will take it back LOL.

6. The lovers. there are regulations rules and other stuff in the first topic (i hope)

Also, you might want to put your kickstarter stuff in the kickstarters etc. topic.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links