BrightEye's visual journal

Artists Present Their Decks and Images For You
Forum rules
This forum is intended for use by artists of all types of cards as a gallery of your work.

Feel free to present your work any way you'd like. You are encouraged to post images along with any text or links. We are looking for presentations of work from the perspective of the person(s) who made it.

If you are not the artist but would like to present a deck, perhaps the Reviews forum is more appropriate for that.
DanielJUK

Re: BrightEye's visual journal

Post by DanielJUK »

postimage the image host (which was widely regarded and reliable) is having a domain registry fight with their domain url. This started 4 days ago and someone has locked the registration away from them so it's broken all pictures! nothing postimg.org will work currently. As an emergency measure, all links will work with putting .cc at the end instead of .org so you can view your pics of you change that! No one knows if they will get .org back, it's a weird situation and that's all have they said so far :icon_e_confused:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
BrightEye

Post by BrightEye »

Thanks, Daniel. I tried the .cc and it worked. :icon_e_wink:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

Well I can now post pictures but all my older picture post are gone, it just says image and when you click on it there is nothing there.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
kyan

Post by kyan »

Belinda2 wrote: 15 Apr 2018, 16:56 Well I can now post pictures but all my older picture post are gone, it just says image and when you click on it there is nothing there.
you can go back and edit your posts, replacing "org" with "cc" in all instances... then save (or submit) the edited post. it should be fine after that.

hopefully they will stay with .cc, because if not, everybody will have to change their .cc posts back to .org! :icon_mad:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
BrightEye

Post by BrightEye »

Recent sketchbook entry.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
BrightEye

Post by BrightEye »

I have started making visual books with my drawings. This is one of the drawings for my new one. Watercolour with digital filters.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links