Ikigai - using tarot to reflect on your life

Discussions On How We Use Cards For Divination
Geekuma

Re: Ikigai - using tarot to reflect on your life

Post by Geekuma » 08 Dec 2017, 17:57

oh my god! Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm really happy for you as it seems you found a way to do something with your life that suits you deeply well. This is something worthy of a trophy, really!

Regarding the accuracy of the reading, I'm about as shocked as you are! I've been studying tarot for some years now, but I still consider myself a real newbie to it. I'm quite insecure, to be honest, so this type of validation you just gave is priceless to me. It is very hard for me to know if I'm "doing it right", because I learned it by myself (free online course) and sometimes I really doubt myself. This is just what I needed, a reminder that I can most certainly do it right! I hope I keep making such good readings :icon_e_smile:
(I just hope I can refrain to comparing the readings I do next with this one, I'm sure it wouldn't be fair to them.)

My daily card today was the six of wands. This is the daily victory I needed. Thank you so much!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

fractalgranny

Post by fractalgranny » 08 Dec 2017, 20:04

Well, you totally deserve that 6 of wands trophy! I'm sorry, things have come up (everything just took longer than I thought) and I may not be able to do my part until Sunday.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Geekuma

Post by Geekuma » 08 Dec 2017, 20:49

Eh, no worries. I think we all prefer to do readings than get readings done to us, so take your time heheheh

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Cartomancy”