My server restricted the board from the public due to spammer overload. We are now updated, things are good. I am sorry about the inconvience!

Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans bag

Moderator: theFeeLion

kyan

Re: Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans bag

Post by kyan » 22 Feb 2018, 00:10

really? i’ll take your word for it, i’m allergic to dogs. :icon_cry:

i can vouch for kitten fur tho. :icon_lol:

someone told me smelling crushed fresh rosemary helps clear your head for a tarot reading or other forms of divination and opens your third eye!

that’s easy enough. i can even add potato, lol.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Canid

Post by Canid » 22 Feb 2018, 14:10

kyan wrote:
21 Feb 2018, 01:04
Canid wrote:
20 Feb 2018, 13:55
Yeah, it’s really nasty. Hey, didja know that lightning bugs taste like earwax? That’s why they hardly have any predators. I’m so full of useless trivia...
how do people even know what earwax tastes like?!? i realize much of taste is based on smell, but still..

is there a scab flavor?! lol

it all reminds me of the unusual perfumes available from DEMETER FRAGRANCE. omg. some the strangest flavors... err, scents. uncannily accurate too. i had “thunderstorm” and it really had that just rained on wet sidewalk ozone smell.

also dirt, dust, earthworm, frozen pond, funeral home... glue, kitten fur, lobster, mildew, mushroom, moonbeam and more. and that’s just the strange ones. they have an huge library of florals and other traditional scents.

they have beeswax, but not earwax...
That place is amazing!! Some would make good personalized gifts...and there’s a firefly fragrance!
The eye thru which I see God is the same eye thru which God sees me.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

kyan

Post by kyan » 22 Feb 2018, 14:20

Canid wrote:
22 Feb 2018, 14:10

That place is amazing!! Some would make good personalized gifts...and there’s a firefly fragrance!
it really is. if you can find a good perfume or beauty store that carries their line, check them out. it’s amazing how they’re able to synthesize fragrances in the lab these days!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Oracle Decks”