What's your go to oracle deck?

Moderator: theFeeLion

theFeeLion
Global Moderator

What's your go to oracle deck?

Post by theFeeLion » 18 Jul 2017, 19:34

I personally love Froud's Faeries Oracle. I use this for everything :D but when I read for others some people find it a little hard to relate to and need things spelled out in plain language. So, if I have time, that's when I pull out my Russian Gypsy Fortunetelling Cards. They can take a while though so I really have to make sure I have plenty of time available to work through everything. Sometimes I'll combine the two, they can help to clarify each other and put emphasis on certain issues that need to be dealt with.

What's your go to oracle deck(s)? Do you combine it/them with any others?
Come faeries take me out of this dull world. For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame. - W B Yeats

May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with faeries and talk to the moon. - Unknown

Beginners Tarot Club

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

2dogs
Global Moderator

Re: What's your go to oracle deck?

Post by 2dogs » 19 Jul 2017, 01:33

Definitely the Solar System deck, it works much better than any Oracle deck I've had. The Elements deck works will with it but is not so good by itself 8-) .
If the Lord Almighty had consulted me before embarking on creation thus, I should have recommended something simpler. Alfonso X (the Wise)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Falkor

Post by Falkor » 20 Jul 2017, 15:47

Whoa, hard to decide.
*going to debate between Messenger and Psycards...*

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Jo Ann
Founder

this is a duplicate thread.

Post by Jo Ann » 20 Jul 2017, 18:33

this is dupe thread and will try to blend it in with the other which bigger and have no clue where its at.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Cocobird55

Post by Cocobird55 » 20 Jul 2017, 23:40

The White Rabbit is my favorite. It's easy for me to relate to the quirky images.
I am who I take the time to become.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Linfang

Post by Linfang » 21 Jul 2017, 11:20

Messenger and Animal Spirit Oracle Deck, one for my colorful moments, one for the quiet times

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing » 14 Aug 2017, 22:00

Go to Oracle .. I have a collection and have created a few myself for personal use ...
It really depends on the question, the client.. I think one of my favorite I used quite a bit at the beginning was Crystal Ally Oracle I found this really good with affirmations, chakra element color and Crystal work all rolled in one one ...

Alot of the time now I find I use my Healing Oracle or Oracle of Passion for readings ....

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Ncharge

Post by Ncharge » 15 Aug 2017, 11:06

The Secret of Crystals Journey Cards. They give killer readings! Especially if you read them intuitively instead of using the book. They have a way of changing the image to tell different stories.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann » 16 Sep 2017, 23:19

for me its halloween, wisdom of oracle, enchanted maps. and then for specialized reasons, different decks. like the enchanted oracle. sigh its like my book of shadows almost. well, i went to get it out and it is missing along with my aussie vs of light and shadows or whatever. :Cry:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Barleywine

Post by Barleywine » 17 Sep 2017, 06:21

I have only a couple of (non-Lenormand) oracle decks so far. I use the Messenger Oracle in conjunction with the Voyager Tarot as an advice deck because it complements the unique tarot card meanings. But I just bought the Psycards after waffling for a couple of years; they're not here yet but I think they're going to be a favorite.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Oracle Decks”