LO CU RA Mística mystical-tarot book

Indie, Indie, Indie! A forum for independently published decks and books. Many links to publisher websites lie within.
Malek

LO CU RA Mística mystical-tarot book

Post by Malek »

Finally the mystical-tarot book has been released after being translated into english!
Malek talks about his different spiritual experiences through stories marked by the return of Saturn. He will take you on a fantastic journey between: Madrid, Casablanca, Dubai, Dublin, London, the spiritual world and the Tarot.
In the first part of this book " Metaphors of a Life". The author captivates us with wonderful anecdotes full of magic in verse and prose; He tells us about his life and together with him we will live exciting stories from which we learn valuable lessons, such as: The Law of the Mirror, Time, Love, Dialogues between ‘Mes’, etc. He also shows us beauty and love through poetry dedicated to the universe, a stranger and Mother Earth…
In the second part " Pillars of a life", the author connects us with the twenty-two Major Arcana of the Tarot and each one of them, as if they were someone very close to us, entrusts us with their personal history, their way of seeing life and their philosophy, letting us understand easily their wonderful world. They also continually invite us to reflect on every aspect of life, in order to become more conscious and fulfilled beings. Also, through them we can know without complexities various spiritual tools such as: Numerology, Law of attraction, Chromotherapy, Crystal therapy, Akashic Records, Reiki, Kabbalah, Astrology, Hoponopono, Transgenerational, Angeology, Tantra, Hermetic Laws, Karma, etc.
This wonderful work is full of life because each text is directed to our heart, connecting us with our emotions and putting our feelings to surface because it reaches our soul and is deeply moving, allowing us to manifest and express love, happiness, laughter through funny situations, or frowning at reflections, or we may shed a tear. The idea is to raise our vibration, return to our center and recognize our own divinity.

LO CU RA Mística tarot book available in English.
Sample chapter of La Papesse
LA PAPESSE (II) AND THE AKASHIC RECORDS
Man was a nomad and moved traveling around the earth looking for food to survive; at that time, man as well as woman had balanced roles; decisions were made in assemblies without distinction or exclusion, because there was a strong connection to unity. There were no ties, those who survived were the strongest and those who wanted to abandon the community or those who didn't want to follow their path or those who didn't follow the rules were allowed their free will. The survival instinct of maintaining the species was what maintained the unity.
Men, as well as women, collaborated in teams to subsist; together they found ways of feeding themselves from what nature offered them. Both were active participants in animistic rites where fertility was the basis of the cult.
The image of the alpha male appeared and through his brute force woman was made to satisfy his needs. In this way he started to humiliate her and make her submit, breaking the balance and differentiating between the sexes, a situation that continues to be applied today. When man was present all over the Earth, he dedicated himself to creating settlements so as to not feel hunger because agriculture and farming gave him these products; physical hunger became material hunger, it was the birth of the ego.
Genetics evolved not just in animals but also in humans in a way that males developed their physical body; they were the ones who headed and defended the tribe while the females were dedicated to having and bringing up children. The role imposed on women was of caregiver and maintaining the home, so that they became caregivers and teachers.
For both sexes magic was the same, praising God became something that was found everywhere, without any difficulty they saw and spoke to spirits and beings in nature.
Man lost his intuition and became very rational while woman maintained her innate power because she would spend more time connected to nature through her daily tasks; she was the one who cured, the one who maintained her feelings naturally, she was the one who kept stories of freedom alive, she was the one who looked after and spread the secrets of magic.
The patriarch took over absolute power at all levels: political, legislative, economic and religious, controlling all the affairs of the community, eliminating any matriarchal focus, the woman became an instrument of procreation, she was marginalized and considered an impure being purely due to having a lunar cycle. It was the beginning of evolutionary decadence in the story of humanity.
As you will have observed, from when man took control of the world we've lived in a state of constant war in a violent and destructive world where the value of life has been lost, respecting all beings that inhabit the planet, that which, unfortunately, continues to be the case today.
Throughout history, countless heroines have existed and have resisted the brutality of man hypnotized by the ego yet unfortunately they haven't passed into history because speaking about them was prohibited, the majority of whom were raped, banished, locked up in convents and humiliated, becoming anonymous martyrs. At the same time as the world had modernized many women have fought for their rights, achieving the right to vote, the right to go to university, become politicians, part of the military, gaining back their power and their place in the world.
I am neither a feminist nor a male chauvinist, but I believe that power is for and in harmony with everyone. Because fusing the power of the feminine and the masculine, loving energies of the father and of the mother are complementary, balancing everything out, a coherent measure of balance: not too much, not too little: neither black, nor white; neither active, nor passive, as shown by the Tao.
Going back to history, in the last millennia, one of the most coveted powers of man was religious power. Whatever name you give to it, independently of the religion being practiced the representative or ambassador of God on the Earth. Do you know why? It's very simple: because those who had the highest and most important positions in religious hierarchy became the most powerful men on Earth. Every time that a spotlight was put on the message of light of one loving and permissive God, the religion in the name of a single vengeful and chauvinistic God came about and they took it upon themselves to do away with priests calling them warlocks and minions blaming them for making excuses for magic and connecting them with Satan.
Religion was totally responsible for the loss of information of free spirituality and managed to get the world to submit, covering the eyes of humanity from the truth, from freedom and sacred sexuality.
One of the most notorious repercussions of this was that of labeling a woman as a sinner and impure for loving and being loved or worse still for being a woman! This created complex problems for humanity; the repression was so absurd that it included the rule of being a virgin until they were married. I don't know what purity they're referring to because purity is love without labels, without conditions…
Following my impulses I've converted myself into the symbol of resurrection of women in all walks of life where man is dominant.
Man did not exist without woman, nor woman without man, nor should the Pope exist without the Popess and vice versa. I ask myself: how could we feel God if God is the Mother and the Father of Creation?
I'll introduce myself: I am the Popess, symbol of the rebirth of feminine power, I'm the second in the Tarot. I'm pure because I was locked away to dedicate my life to serve God; the proof of my advanced spiritual evolution and my connection with the Universe is demonstrated by the huge mitre on my head; it also allows me to have access to the Akashic Records, where I've read the history of all time and all places. Each time that I have doubts, I consult the book to help me solve my own doubts, worries, problems and situations that don't allow me to advance in my life. I also consult it to heal lost souls that choose me to help them and find the light in their path. For this reason I often need my own personal space, in which I unite with loneliness to reach my inner self, look after my projects or study. Even so, for those who don't know me see me as a puritanical woman, mysterious, dark and cold.
What are Akashic Records?
The Akashic Records or ‘The Book of Souls’ are one of the spiritual tools that exist to help people re-establish contact with the Source. The peculiarity of this wonderful tool is that no one needs any special don to use it and exists from the origin of the soul.
Many sacred books talk about or have mentioned different forms of the Records such as the book of books: The Universal book. In any case, it passed only through a few hands because greed and power made those responsible for this knowledge want to hide it. Obviously it wasn't in order to protect it but rather to use it against society. The creation of religions was the most efficient method to eradicate the Book of the Soul; this was the easiest way to separate humanity from its divinity by controlling the masses from the darkness eliminating any gap where the light could enter. The sacred books are a manipulated essence of the Akashic Records.
The prophets were channelers of the Akashic Records. Because they were illuminated people, they clearly were connected to the Source, they transmitted messages based on love and changed entire civilizations and, as a consequence, the history of humanity.
The Akashic Records are a rather wide concept that isn't defined as a single concept but rather as a combination formed by Beings of Light and a localized library in another dimension and it's within our own reach to help us evolve completing our life’s purpose.
[…]
Did you notice the three crosses on my midriff?
Well, allow me to explain, they signify the real adaptation of the true meaning of the trinity, if a cleric wears them it means: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. When I wear them I transmit the true message of the trinity: the Universe, all the Beings and the Holy Spirit. When I say ‘all of the Beings’, I refer to all creation without exception, without distinction of sex, species and the material, because all of us are evolving and are children of God and his creation, from Him we come and to Him we return.
The midriff has a silent significance of my connection with my mother through the umbilical cord that also connected her to her mother and on and on back to Eve, the mother of all humanity. It's for that reason that I wear a crescent moon hidden at my feet, a wink to The Moon (XVIII) for the close connection of the divinity of the mother and the woman, as well as the occult mystery of spirituality.
If you observe, behind my back is an egg, do you know what that means?
I'll tell you: the egg represents that everything that I'm learning is in the process of incubation because before starting any project in life many ideas occur and one has to put them in order, we mature and carry on forward with calm and patience.
Before I say goodbye, I'd like to suggest spiritual aspects in which each arcane works.
The Fool: Numerology
The Magician (I): The law of attraction
The Popess (II): Akashic records
The Empress (III): Chromo therapy
The Emperor (IIII): Power animals
The Pope (V): Kabbalah
The Lover(s) (VI): Reiki
The Chariot (VII): Phytotherapy
Justice (VIII): The law of Karma
The Hermit (VIIII): Hermetic laws
The Wheel of Fortune (X): Lower astral
Strength (XI): Egos and shadows
The Hanged Man (XII): Transgenerational
The Arcane with no Name (XIII): Mediumship
Temperance (XIIII): Angelology
The Devil (XV): Tantra
The Tower (XVI): Inner light
The Star (XVII): Ho'oponopono
The Moon (XVIII): Astrology
The Sun (XVIIII): Crystal healing/therapy
Judgment (XX): Parapsychology
The World (XXI): Self realisation
What do you think are the other spiritual aspects that each arcane could work with?
I dress discreetly because I don't want people to see who I am nor what I feel nor what I think; in this way I've been able to integrate into weakness because if they were able to discover my true nature, I could end up on a fire or denied by society.
I protect my secrets for those who are evolving and removing the veil, in order to be able to see with the eyes of the heart. Another of my qualities is that I am passive and very patient because I'm waiting for the right moment before completing my mission in life: to unite with the Pope, the fifth of the Tarot and together we'll reconstruct everything that has been destroyed by man through religion in order to reconstruct a new era of humanity step by step, where equality between sexes in all aspects of life prevails, connecting ourselves with a Father/Mother God without discrimination or hate.
I'm still waiting for that moment but, for the time being, it's on its way, I'm still waiting…
I'm the Popess…

book available on Amazon

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Re: LO CU RA Mística mystical-tarot book

Post by Michael Sternbach »

Hi Malek

And welcome to the forum! Would you care to share with us some of your interesting book's background?

Cheers
Michael

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Malek

Re: LO CU RA Mística mystical-tarot book

Post by Malek »

hello Michael,
Thank you for the warm welcome!
I would like to recommend spanish speaking authors as English speaking writers are already known internationally…
Unfortunately few books have been translated into English.
Anyway the most popular book is The Way of Tarot by Alejandro Jodorowsky and Marianne Costa, the other one is Veet Pramad who invented the term of therapeutical tarot by late 80’s of the last century.
You can find his book on Amazon: THERAPEUTIC TAROT TRAINING - Volume 1 -MAJOR ARCANA. Give it a chance you will be surprised!!
Another book in english is called Tarology by Enrique Enriquez, he has a really interesting movie with the same name!

Other famous tarot writers have books in Spanish, if you want I can add them, just let me know!

All the best
From the Fool to The World
Malek

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links