Sparkly Spiral Pyrography

Indie, Indie, Indie! A forum for independently published decks and books. Many links to publisher websites lie within.
Joan Marie

Sparkly Spiral Pyrography

Post by Joan Marie »

Pyrography or pyrogravure is the art of decorating wood or other materials with burn marks resulting from the controlled application of a heated object such as a poker. It is also known as pokerwork or wood burning.
I ran across Paul Atlas Saunders' work on Twitter.

I won't even try and describe it. You just have to take a look. Sparkly Spiral Pyrography

If you are lucky you will find something that isn't already sold. But contact him. Either through twitter, @AtlasSaunders or directly through email: sparklyspiral@hotmail.com

ImageImageImageImage

You may be able to work something out with him.

This is the piece that initially caught my eye:

This Ouija Board (with a gameboard on the reverse side) He makes them custom to order.£200. An amazing and rare piece of work.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Joan Marie

Re: Sparkly Spiral Pyrography

Post by Joan Marie »

I was really crazy about that box with the rabbit and moon (marked sold out), so I contacted Paul and asked if he had something like it and he offered to make me one, which he did, it took about a week and now it's in the mail.

He also sent me a picture of the finished box to okay before he sent it. It's just gorgeous.

ImageImage

It's going to be a christmas gift for someone and I couldn't be happier with it. Lovely way to do business.

I highly recommend. :thumbup:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links