10 of Swords

Moderator: Michael Sternbach

Serpentwand
Global Moderator

10 of Swords

Post by Serpentwand »

In this instance I was asking for an opinion on whether to try something new to Mrs S and myself and buy a couple of personal massagers. :icon_redface:

”The swords are partially chipped; many of the tips are broken. This means they have been needed and used”. (Fiebig & Bürger) :icon_lol:

Sounds like a good investment then but the card also had some very helpful clarifying information. The concepts of the mind tend to alienate one from nature and this card recommends the abandonment of preconceived ideas and expectations. One should keep an open mind and engage with these things on their own terms, appreciate their unique qualities rather than view them as (poor) substitutes for something else. The ending in the card is the ending of intellectual thinking, the mental abstractions ultimately prevent the heart making direct contact with reality.

(This was drawn a few weeks ago - it’s since proved to be excellent advice. :thumbup:)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Re: 10 of Swords

Post by Serpentwand »

Drawn regarding a large amount of spam on the forum that needed bans and deletion.

I guess multiple spam posts and users represent the culmination of useless and damaging human ideas of how to make money with no consideration for anyone else. All that can be done is to obliterate them.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links