X - Fortune

Moderator: Michael Sternbach

Serpentwand
Global Moderator

X - Fortune

Post by Serpentwand »

I drew this card asking whether space exploration was a good subject for me to focus on in terms of the developing the happy feeling that I've been lucky enough to witness exciting, positive events, forward progress in my lifetime. I'm interested in a number of different things, including history, nature, music and art, but none of these are heading anywhere good and I don't want to depress myself over things I can do nothing about.

The message of the card is very encouraging for this, all about the connections between the wheel of personal fortune (in the centre of the card) and the wheel of cosmic destiny (at the top carrying the stars), whether the two wheels interlock harmoniously. I have made no personal contribution to space exploration but it's an important human endeavour that's been active over my whole life, something I've been generally aware of although at times it's dropped to the back of my mind until something's reminded me of it once more. The book advises handling coincidences creatively, dealing with events outside ones power in such a way as to create ones own story, enhancing ones self image. I think there's something to be learned here, not so much about accomplishing material things in life as about working on my mind and emotions, in a way taking responsibility for my own mental wellbeing.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Re: X - Fortune

Post by Michael Sternbach »

Occult lore has it that, as a matter of fact, we are the authors of our own destiny - since we are co-creators as it were, casting what we harbour in our mind onto the screen of external reality.

On another note, Thoth's Fortune card in particular always had a distinct cosmic feel to me. I'd say as a reply to your query, it definitely supports your aspirations regarding space exploration.

BTW, I am right there with you in outer space... Not only when venturing out to the neighbourhood with my new telescope, but also on virtual trips based on Youtube videos.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Re: X - Fortune

Post by Serpentwand »

Michael Sternbach wrote: 07 Oct 2020, 15:05 BTW, I am right there with you in outer space... Not only when venturing out to the neighbourhood with my new telescope, but also on virtual trips based on Youtube videos.
Great, I am finding it very pleasant to watch TV documentaries. I’m still finding new ones and have a load on a recorder to visit again.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links