Deck of the Week #16: April 16-22

Forum rules
There are some decks that we all know and love. And then there are the lesser known treasures. Deck of the Week is a really fantastic way to explore decks that are loved but under-used. Here you can see what decks other people are using and how they apply the cards to everyday situations.
Belinda2

Re: Deck of the Week #16: April 16-22

Post by Belinda2 »

Since my work week goes from Sunday to Saturday in my mind me I thought that I was done today but it seems not. So I went ahead and drew another card the one for today which is the one of swords
You see this nude panda holding onto this gigantic sword. The little white book talks about seizing opportunities.but it could also be overcoming all obstacles thinking of solutions.
Well we have to think about the situation with my dad we were told that he has only six months to a year to live. Which is s stressful and itself but then you have the fact that allourfinancial matters are tied up with him , so once he had passed we will have to move out of the house etc.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Nemia
Global Moderator

Re: Deck of the Week #16: April 16-22

Post by Nemia »

The Six of Wands for today - and indeed it was a wonderful day, full of light and warmth and kindness. Family love, the best kind of love, and hard-won victories over adversity in the family story. An atmosphere of celebration in our house...

I'm too tired right now to sum this week up properly. The whole week has been a blur... I can't think right now... it's not the deck's fault...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links