The chat center has been relocated. CLICK HERE or else follow the "Chat Center" link directly above this announcement.

Trade List

CharlotteK

Trade List

Post by CharlotteK » 26 Oct 2017, 03:11

*** Updated 18/3/18 ***

I have the following for sale. Trade suggestions will be considered for the right deck, but I need to raise funds so would far prefer to sell. Sales in the UK/EU are also preferred, as cost of shipping outside of the UK/EU is high (£9 standard and £13 tracked) so would make most decks of these decks really expensive.

Waking the Wild Spirit Tarot by Poppy Palin - no box or book though Instructions are available from Poppy Palin's website. I have downloaded these and will send print outs with the deck - excellent condition - OOP - £40

Tarot of the Old Path - used once - £9

Ancien Tarot de Marseille (Grimaud) - reproduction of Marteau's 1930 edition, produced in bright bold colours by France Cartes with English instructions - used once - £8

LoS Conver TdM 'Antikes Marseiller Tarot' (LWB in German) - http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/an ... arseilles/ - historical facsimile reproduction of Nicolas Conver's 1760 deck in muted tones - never used - OOP - £20

Celtic Tarot - Gaudenzi & Tenuta - don't think the cards have ever been used - £5

Animal Totem Tarot & book (no box) - very lightly used, excellent condition - £14

Cosmic Tarot - never used - £14

Deviant Moon Tarot Book - hardback, full colour companion book about the creation of each card in the deck - never read - £20

Nicoletta Ceccoli Tarot - never used - £13

Stretch Tarot - 1st edition - used once - £20

Tarot of Dreams - mass market edition - £14

Tarot Von A.E Waite - AGM Königsfurt Urania edition of the RWS with original colouring and 'crackle' back design - used once - £18

Dark Grimoire Tarot - used twice - £10

Tarot of Trees 3rd edition & companion book set - with black edging - very lightly used - £24

Tarot of the Spirit & Companion book - deck used twice, substantial soft cover book like new, referred to once - £26 (or £14 each)

Tarot of Pagan Cats - used once - £12

Fey Tarot & companion book - deck very lightly used and book is now OOP and hard to find - £28 - £12 deck / £16 book
Last edited by CharlotteK on 18 Mar 2018, 12:26, edited 5 times in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Falkor

Re: Trade List

Post by Falkor » 13 Mar 2018, 14:01

CharlotteK wrote:
26 Oct 2017, 03:11
Osho Zen Tarot
Ancestral Path Tarot & Book
Tarot of the Old Path
Thoth (Blue Swiss Box 'A' with extra Magi)
Mystical Tarot
Victorian Fairy Tarot & Book
Fey Tarot & Book
Ancien Tarot de Marseille (Grimaud)
Is it possible to trade/buy the: Mystical Tarot and Fey Tarot book?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

CharlotteK

Post by CharlotteK » 13 Mar 2018, 15:24

Falkor wrote:
13 Mar 2018, 14:01
Is it possible to trade/buy the: Mystical Tarot and Fey Tarot book?
Gosh that list is out of date! I must amend it.

It is possible, of course Falkor :)

The Fey book is OOP though and hard to find (and I really need to raise funds) so I would be looking for £20 for it plus P&P. The Mystical Tarot deck has never been used for reading only looked through twice. That one is £12 plus P&P. Shipping is going to be expensive though. I could post the book and deck together - international tracked is £13 or untracked standard is £9.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Falkor

Post by Falkor » 13 Mar 2018, 15:29

Oh, I see. Let me think of the book.

thanks dear =]

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Nemia
Global Moderator

Post by Nemia » 18 Mar 2018, 16:01

Oh, I'm sorry to see you don't like the Stretch Tarot - hope I didn't enable you to it - for me it works beautifully.

There are some things on that list that interest me, especially the Deviant Moon book, but my funds are extremely limited right now (and I did already my "oh-in-six-more-weeks-it's-my-birthday"-shopping :icon_redface:) and I'll think about it a bit more. I hope you'll get good money for everything and if someone else wants it, sell it rather than wait for me.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

CharlotteK

Post by CharlotteK » 18 Mar 2018, 18:42

I don't dislike the Stretch Tarot, it's an interesting and well executed deck. But I've had it quite a while and I just don't use it. There are other decks I prefer and I'm at the point where I really need to turn some of my unused decks into funds and slim my collection down to a more manageable and usable stash.

There are other decks I would consider selling. If anyone spots anything in my collection they fancy I'm open to offers though some decks I'll never part with!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “CharlotteKAT's Lists”