One Card, One Sentence Oracle Game

BrightEye

Re: One Card, One Sentence Oracle Game

Post by BrightEye »

WaterSong wrote: 18 Feb 2018, 10:14

Q: what is buried in me that I need to see ?
Leda’s Dream

Desire for a different kind of relationship, one that is non-traditional

Message from my guides

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

Well
I guess your guides have been resting, but they are now awake. I pulled from the Fools Wisdom oracle I got
Your Spirit guides want you to know that the pain you're going through right now is not there to punish you, it won't last. From sorrow comes great lessons, you know longer be in distress . Sit with the fool and examine your situation. With hardship comes the opportunity to experience life at its richer and more intimate level than you had before .
Q What do I need to know?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
strangebrew

Post by strangebrew »

Belinda2 wrote: 01 May 2018, 14:44 Well
I guess your guides have been resting, but they are now awake. I pulled from the Fools Wisdom oracle I got
Your Spirit guides want you to know that the pain you're going through right now is not there to punish you, it won't last. From sorrow comes great lessons, you know longer be in distress . Sit with the fool and examine your situation. With hardship comes the opportunity to experience life at its richer and more intimate level than you had before .
Q What do I need to know?
Ideal course of action

To think about what you want to do carefully so the choices you make are for your higher good

What's next for me?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

Using the everyday oracle

Haughtiness card - one of the best cards you can get, divine protection, prosperity good fortune.
Old lady card some older lady is going to going to give you good advice which will help you with what you are seeking or you are a Wise person that can manifest your wishes.
The last card is the hope card situation that you've been thinking about will be evolving in a positive way it gives hope
Overall a very positive reading.
In a nutshell a situation that you have been hoping for will come to pass with very positive results.
What positive things are coming my way ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
strangebrew

Re: One Card, One Sentence Oracle Gam

Post by strangebrew »

Belinda2 wrote: 31 May 2018, 23:00 Image

Haughtiness card - one of the best cards you can get, divine protection, prosperity good fortune.
Old lady card some older lady is going to going to give you good advice which will help you with what you are seeking or you are a Wise person that can manifest your wishes.
The last card is the hope card situation that you've been thinking about will be evolving in a positive way it gives hope
In a nutshell a situation that you have been hoping for will come to pass with very positive results.
Many thanks Belinda....Lovely to read and I feel that 🌟

Expansion

You are going to enter a phase in my life where things will open up for you in areas that may have or do feel stagnant...feels like a positive Jupiter transit 👍🌟

Does the OF guy have feelings for me in any way?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
BrightEye

Post by BrightEye »

strangebrew wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 07:11

Expansion

You are going to enter a phase in my life where things will open up for you in areas that may have or do feel stagnant...feels like a positive Jupiter transit 👍🌟

Moon Oracle
Negotiation - Waxing earth Moon
Yes the first stirrings of emotions that are going to grow and over which he has no control

How can I reach KoP?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
strangebrew

Post by strangebrew »

BrightEye wrote: 02 Jun 2018, 06:24

Expansion

Moon Oracle
Yes the first stirrings of emotions that are going to grow and over which he has no control

How can I reach KoP?
Inner Child

By examining what is happening with him...it seems he needs to retreat or do some healing on himself

What does my dad have to say to me?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

strangebrew wrote: 02 Jun 2018, 10:01
BrightEye wrote: 02 Jun 2018, 06:24

Expansion

Moon Oracle

How can I reach KoP?
Inner Child

By examining what is happening with him...it seems he needs to retreat or do some healing on himself

What does my dad have to say to me?
Ok one sentence with no exclamation :
You Dad wants to warn and protect you. Grand gentleman Card.
Last edited by Belinda2 on 02 Jun 2018, 19:42, edited 1 time in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
BrightEye

Post by BrightEye »

One card, one sentence?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

BrightEye wrote: 02 Jun 2018, 18:09 One card, one sentence?
See above

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links