Which tarot deck are you?

Charlie Brown
Global Moderator

Re: Which tarot deck are you?

Post by Charlie Brown »

I've never used the Deviant Moon but I've certainly looked at the images. It strikes me as a deck that must have super cool when it first came out 10 years ago but now seems kind of played out and dated. I imagine in another 10 years the images will resonate again—once they're further detached from a particular moment—and it will take its place as a classic.
Charlie Brown
—“I’ve developed a new philosophy. I only dread one day at a time.”

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
shadowrose

Post by shadowrose »

You have a romantic nature and a whimsical spirit. You are energetic and inquisitive.
You are a seeker of the truth yet a believer of magic. You have quietly observed life, learning all you can along the way. Now you are poised to take flight and explore the world. You are the butterfly of transformation. You are Chrysalis Tarot.

Sounds about right, maybe I should check out this deck.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Barleywine

Post by Barleywine »

Hmm . . .

"You have refined taste and a real appreciation of beauty. You place a high value on the traditional cornerstones of culture. You see the world through the eyes of a romantic yet you possess the deep wisdom of the ancients. You feel a profound connection with a different time and place. You are a conduit to the stars and the angels. You are the Renaissance Tarot."

I have it but I don't use it, being much more in tune with Williams' PoMo (PostModern) Tarot and its sociopolitical savvy.

Regarding the Deviant Moon (which reminds me of Tim Burton-meets-Hieronymus Bosch), I want it to pair with the Tarot of the Magical Forest in two-deck spreads; disturbed-looking lunar creatures and neurotic animals look like a winning combination. I'm thinking the Fey Tarot might be good to mediate between them in three-deck spreads. All it takes is money.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Calamondin

Post by Calamondin »

You have refined taste and a real appreciation of beauty. You place a high value on the traditional cornerstones of culture. Smith-Waite® TarotYou are a lover of the arts, but you are more than an observer; you are a doer. You have a vivid imagination that fuels your sense of adventure. You are gracious, vivacious and charming. You are Smith-Waite Tarot.
Mehhhhh. there are soooo many pretty decks out there. Why do I have to be rws? It never was my thing in reality. I never even owned a copy. Eh.
Ten thousand promises, ten thousand ways to lose...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Night Shade

Post by Night Shade »

Crystal Visions Tarot

You have a romantic nature and a whimsical spirit. You are energetic and inquisitive.

You are an intriguing mix of earthy and ethereal. You find inspiration all around you, in nature and in the fantastical realm. You express your many different moods through the colors you wear and the songs you sing. You are Crystal Visions Tarot.

Yep, this sounds like me! :icon_e_biggrin:
"A multitude of small delights constitute happiness" - Charles Baudelaire

"Darkness helps us all to shine" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
SaturnCeleste

Post by SaturnCeleste »

Dreaming Way Tarot

When you walk into a room, people notice! You express yourself with creative flair. You color outside the lines and usually with dazzling colors. You find innovative approaches to everything you do. You are Dreaming Way Tarot.

I DO like the Dreaming Way and use it often.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links