Freaking Fortune Teller

zhadee

Freaking Fortune Teller

Post by zhadee »

Originally Posted by Grizabella
I just thought of a game that should be fun. It doesn't matter whether you're used to telling fortunes or not. You can still feel very welcome to join in.

Here's what to do. You lay out some cards and then tell the fortune you see there. Use any spread you want and any deck you want. Just let your hair down and don't worry about getting it "right". Just open your mind and your mouth and start saying whatever comes to mind out of those cards. If it gets wild and silly, the more the fun. Right?

The person you'll be reading for will be the person whose post is right above yours. No questions or background...just a blind reading. Feedback is to be given.

I forgot to say you should say which cards you draw and shall we say which deck? We can make that optional maybe. In our heads we can default to RWS I guess, if no deck is mentioned.
Aye mateys, here we go!

Pirates: King of Coins - 2 of Swords - 5 of Swords
You're in two minds. Should you move over to the dashy King lulling in his place, asking ye to come over? Or should ye keep fighting a long lost battle? Ye don#t know for sure what's in store for ye in both situations. No wonder ye have no idea where to go to. Stalemate, impasse. Sit down, relax, take a breath.
Always be yerself, unless ye can be a pirate. Then always be a pirate.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Re: Freaking Fortune Teller

Post by WaterSong »

zhadee wrote: 06 Jul 2017, 16:02
You're in two minds. Should you move over to the dashy King lulling in his place, asking ye to come over? Or should ye keep fighting a long lost battle? Ye don#t know for sure what's in store for ye in both situations. No wonder ye have no idea where to go to. Stalemate, impasse. Sit down, relax, take a breath.
this looks like fun ! and interesting...

for you zhadee

Green Witch tarot

10 of pentacles - Knight of Athames(swords) - Page of wands

there is the spirit of a man that passes in your family that has been trying to contact you...you may have received messages in dreams, or you may have experienced some strange events that you have disregarded.
This ma seems to be a grandfather, and older male that loved you so much when you were a kid.
They want to reach out to you and tell you how magical and special you were even as a child.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
QueenofWands

Post by QueenofWands »

WaterSong wrote: 06 Jul 2017, 16:15
zhadee wrote: 06 Jul 2017, 16:02
this looks like fun ! and interesting...

for you zhadee

Green Witch tarot

10 of pentacles - Knight of Athames(swords) - Page of wands

there is the spirit of a man that passes in your family that has been trying to contact you...you may have received messages in dreams, or you may have experienced some strange events that you have disregarded.
This ma seems to be a grandfather, and older male that loved you so much when you were a kid.
They want to reach out to you and tell you how magical and special you were even as a child.
The Phoenix tarot

The world / knight of wands / two of wands x

Oh a trip is on the horizon. Possibly with a handsome young man who wants to sweep you off of your feet. You may not be too keen on this fellow. He may not be the type of guy you want to partner up with. But it will be a fun outing with him nonetheless. So enjoy it for what it's worth!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

QueenofWands wrote: 06 Jul 2017, 16:36

The Phoenix tarot

Oh a trip is on the horizon. Possibly with a handsome young man who wants to sweep you off of your feet. You may not be too keen on this fellow. He may not be the type of guy you want to partner up with. But it will be a fun outing with him nonetheless. So enjoy it for what it's worth!

wooo! :D

Madame Endora Fortune Cards

Serendipity -The Serpent- The Wolf

ohh...you may have been walking on some troubled waters...and now you are just approaching the end of a difficult period or experience...I do see here that a man, maybe with longish hair, a beard and big hands, may have been the cause of some heartache ...if you use your wits and your intelligence you will outsmart him and from being Riding red Hood you will become the wolf itslef! and have him for breakfast...you will have this Wolf Man eat from your hands...use your feminine charms and your mind ( he cannot grasp subtleties very well anyways , he is more like a wild beast and you will tame him )

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
QueenofWands

Post by QueenofWands »

WaterSong wrote: 06 Jul 2017, 17:33
QueenofWands wrote: 06 Jul 2017, 16:36

The Phoenix tarot

wooo! :D

Madame Endora Fortune Cards

Serendipity -The Serpent- The Wolf

ohh...you may have been walking on some troubled waters...and now you are just approaching the end of a difficult period or experience...I do see here that a man, maybe with longish hair, a beard and big hands, may have been the cause of some heartache ...if you use your wits and your intelligence you will outsmart him and from being Riding red Hood you will become the wolf itslef! and have him for breakfast...you will have this Wolf Man eat from your hands...use your feminine charms and your mind ( he cannot grasp subtleties very well anyways , he is more like a wild beast and you will tame him )
:lol: oh yes. I've known this for years but no one else believed me. Time for karma to play catch up. :) thank you.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

:lol: 5^

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
QueenofWands

Post by QueenofWands »

For watersong

Four of swords x / queen of cups / four of cups x

Phoenix tarot

"Oh, I am sooooo not waiting by the phone for you, fool!" That queen is going out and having fun. No need to wait for some man to validate her existence. She's going out and having fun, and she think she you should, too. And eat some chocolate, too. That makes everything even more delectable.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

QueenofWands wrote: 06 Jul 2017, 18:44 For watersong

Phoenix tarot

"Oh, I am sooooo not waiting by the phone for you, fool!" That queen is going out and having fun. No need to wait for some man to validate her existence. She's going out and having fun, and she think she you should, too. And eat some chocolate, too. That makes everything even more delectable.
:D :lol:

omg...these were my thoughts exactly today hahahah

The One and Only madame Endora
The Gryphon - The Black Cat - The caduceus

ohhh.... QW... this is about your strength of character.
You have faced some nasties with honor and integrity , recently or through time ...and that has created good karma that will soon return to you! It was a good idea not to bite the head of the Wolf off but to throw it a bone,because you showed compassion and self restraint even when it deserved to have his airy bottoms whooped .
Expect a flow of good serendipity events :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
QueenofWands

Post by QueenofWands »

WaterSong wrote: 06 Jul 2017, 20:06
QueenofWands wrote: 06 Jul 2017, 18:44 For watersong

Phoenix tarot

:D :lol:

omg...these were my thoughts exactly today hahahah

The One and Only madame Endora
The Gryphon - The Black Cat - The caduceus

ohhh.... QW... this is about your strength of character.
You have faced some nasties with honor and integrity , recently or through time ...and that has created good karma that will soon return to you! It was a good idea not to bite the head of the Wolf off but to throw it a bone,because you showed compassion and self restraint even when it deserved to have his airy bottoms whooped .
Expect a flow of good serendipity events :)

:)

Ace of coins / moon x / king of coins

Luck is about to fall out of the sky! Don't Worry about it falling on your head. A handsome and kind man will make sure you are sheltered from any of the debris. Who knows? Maybe he is the gift itself!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

QueenofWands wrote: 07 Jul 2017, 13:48
:)

Ace of coins / moon x / king of coins

Luck is about to fall out of the sky! Don't Worry about it falling on your head. A handsome and kind man will make sure you are sheltered from any of the debris. Who knows? Maybe he is the gift itself!
haha ! :lol:

I think I did get that gift today

Page of Coins - Knight of cups - King of Wands

beware! you could be walking in a park, and a child may let his dog on the lose... and he will jump on you, so that his father, a dashing light skinned/light haired one, will come to your rescue...and ...a spark could be started !

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links