Tell me more, tell me more.....

WaterSong

Re: Tell me more, tell me more.....

Post by WaterSong »

FairyPrincess wrote: 29 Oct 2017, 23:31

Q: What will the month of November bring to us ?
hello :)

Will keep you posted if something positive or anything happens lol
Devil, Healing, Stork
It seems that there might be a fulfillment of desires and passions. You two will find each other healing and this will help you both change in some way. This partnership seems to be leading to transformation and healing in November.

Q. What is something positive coming my way this new week.
[/quote]

Scythe/Hierophant/Inner peace : I think this week you will come to some new, deep insights that will help you with some form of breakthrough : it will result in peace. Some old conditioning or some connection with an established tradition/culture/schooling will come to an end for you, freeing you to a happier, more serene state of mind.
Very interesting cards here..in my deck the Hierophant is sort of meditating...it could also well be that through meditation you will achieve some form of breakthrough that will give you a deeper spiritual peace.

Q: what should I know about the CBS situation...will it come to an end ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

WaterSong wrote: 30 Oct 2017, 16:51
FairyPrincess wrote: 29 Oct 2017, 23:31

Q: What will the month of November bring to us ?
hello :)

Will keep you posted if something positive or anything happens lol
Devil, Healing, Stork
It seems that there might be a fulfillment of desires and passions. You two will find each other healing and this will help you both change in some way. This partnership seems to be leading to transformation and healing in November.

Q. What is something positive coming my way this new week.

Scythe/Hierophant/Inner peace : I think this week you will come to some new, deep insights that will help you with some form of breakthrough : it will result in peace. Some old conditioning or some connection with an established tradition/culture/schooling will come to an end for you, freeing you to a happier, more serene state of mind.
Very interesting cards here..in my deck the Hierophant is sort of meditating...it could also well be that through meditation you will achieve some form of breakthrough that will give you a deeper spiritual peace or step into a new level of spiritual awareness. This even looks to me like some for of spiritual message or awakening.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

WaterSong wrote: 30 Oct 2017, 17:03
Very interesting cards here..in my deck the Hierophant is sort of meditating...it could also well be that through meditation you will achieve some form of breakthrough that will give you a deeper spiritual peace or step into a new level of spiritual awareness. This even looks to me like some for of spiritual message or awakening.

Beautiful reading! thank you :)
7 of cups, in-between, Book
It seems this situation will remain confusing for some time to come, there is something that needs to be examined and studied carefully so that some knowledge can be gained. It seems right now it is in a limbo state and will remain so...I picked another card got choice....so it seems someone has to make a decision about choices in front of them only then can it come to an end or move in some way. Hope this helps....ask again if this reading is not clear.

Q. What kind of energy will the Full Moon this week on Nov 4th bring to my life

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

FairyPrincess wrote: 30 Oct 2017, 20:03

7 of cups, in-between, Book
It seems this situation will remain confusing for some time to come, there is something that needs to be examined and studied carefully so that some knowledge can be gained. It seems right now it is in a limbo state and will remain so...I picked another card got choice....so it seems someone has to make a decision about choices in front of them only then can it come to an end or move in some way. Hope this helps....ask again if this reading is not clear.

Q. What kind of energy will the Full Moon this week on Nov 4th bring to my life

you are welcome Fairy :) it felt good...

yes, there are a few factors in the situation still that make it confusing....for now.

Page of swords/ rider/ rest

interesting....these cards pick a bit the previous reading...maybe that insight will happen during this full moon. The full moon makes us sensitive and more intuitive, psychic almost.
I see that the energy that will come in for you will be one in which you will be shown or guided to be still and go within. The woman in the rest card is holding a full moon :)
The page of swords makes me think of a message, a sign that will guide you to go inward, within, and to retreat for a bit, so that you truly hear your inner voice.
Maybe you are too distracted and busy with work or life, so this full moon will be a very inner oriented.
Maybe a break during that week end, and some solitude .

Q: what will this full moon bring me ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

WaterSong wrote: 30 Oct 2017, 20:35
Q: what will this full moon bring me ?
Hi WaterSong :)
Sorry took me a while to get to your question.
Moon (tarot), Love, Sun
WOW! you're on a roll with good positive cards these days :D
It seems the new moon might bring heightened sensitivity and intuitiveness as well as emotions to surface, be watchful about how you're feeling and reacting to others. It will bring you love in your life and again an experience of deep emotions. Sun card from Lenormand indicates happy times shared with loved one, more vitality, warmth and positivity in your life overall.

Q> What does X want for his connection with me now

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

FairyPrincess wrote: 02 Nov 2017, 18:25
Q> What does X want for his connection with me now
oh, that was a lovely message :)

Fool/Moon/Friends Love

I see here that X would like to rekindle his connection with you...if you stopped talking to there was a time of silence or distance I see here that X would like to reach out and be connected to you again.
The Fool is a new beginning, and the Moon are a deep connection, shared and the last card is truly lovely...it shows an elf looking all smitten at a fairy and handing her flowers :)
So, X is aware that something needs to be done and he wants to take action, make a gesture or get in touch with you.
X definitely would like to keep the connection alive and going.

Q: what would he like our shared project on L to become for us ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

WaterSong wrote: 04 Nov 2017, 15:19

Q: what would he like our shared project on L to become for us ?

Hiya :)
Hope November is going well for you :thumbup:

King of swords, Lily, Hope
It seems he'd like the shared project to be something that connects the two of you intellectually. Where you're able to clearly share your thoughts and ideas. He wants it to lead to a place where communication is strong between you two. He also wants it to become something that will bring more harmony, peace and intimacy between you as well as, learning how to handle communication with maturity too. He wants the project to become something that brings more hope into your lives of what can be instead of focusing on the past, he wants it to become a sanctuary for more positive energies and seeing the future with a brighter vision.

Q> What do I need to know about our time together next week

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

FairyPrincess wrote: 06 Nov 2017, 03:10
hello Darling! sorry took me a few days...

oh how interesting, that would be great. We are decorating a space :)

The Gift/Ring/Star:what beautiful cards!! I do think this next time together will be a very , very special time.This person will make a gesture that will show you, without doubt, how they feel about you or how much they care. The Ring is a symbol of committment....so...I see here that this person may even give you agift that will be beautiful and will show you how they feel .
With these cards I would even venture to say this person may even ask you to be on a more steady, formal relationship .
In any way it will be a wonderful time, with hope for the future and a flowing loving energy between the two of you :)

Q: what should I know about A's intentions now that they are back ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

WaterSong wrote: 09 Nov 2017, 20:25
FairyPrincess wrote: 06 Nov 2017, 03:10
hello Darling! sorry took me a few days...

oh how interesting, that would be great. We are decorating a space :)

The Gift/Ring/Star:what beautiful cards!! I do think this next time together will be a very , very special time.This person will make a gesture that will show you, without doubt, how they feel about you or how much they care. The Ring is a symbol of committment....so...I see here that this person may even give you agift that will be beautiful and will show you how they feel .
With these cards I would even venture to say this person may even ask you to be on a more steady, formal relationship .
In any way it will be a wonderful time, with hope for the future and a flowing loving energy between the two of you :)

Q: what should I know about A's intentions now that they are back ?
Hello :)
Sorry for such a delay.
4 of wands, clouds, confidence
His intentions are gaining more stability, he wants a more grounded and passionate relationship. He is still trying to gain confidence and get over his doubts. He feels at home with you or has a sense of homecoming with you. He wants to gain more clarity though about things, he might still take time to decide and plan as he seems cautious person. He is going to act when he feels more confidence, he is working on gaining it.
Last edited by FairyPrincess on 04 Feb 2018, 22:45, edited 1 time in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links