Tell me more, tell me more.....

FairyPrincess

Re: Tell me more, tell me more.....

Post by FairyPrincess »

WaterSong wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 11:27

hello fairy... I did that. I actually reached out to a few customers I had not heard from in a while, and they all re-booked.
Q: what is that I need to know about what KoS is not saying , that they are choosing to keep silent.
Standing firm card is from gateway oracle cards you can Google the image...the 9 of cups was RWS....for me 9 of cups is always been a card of some kind of smugness especially in men sorry....this guy is alone and seems like he's waiting for others to do things for him with his hands folded but these might be current energies they change....with Clouds in middle it might be that he's really confused or unclear too about his emotions.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

FairyPrincess wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 11:37

hello fairy... I did that. I actually reached out to a few customers I had not heard from in a while, and they all re-booked.
Q: what is that I need to know about what KoS is not saying , that they are choosing to keep silent.
Standing firm card is from gateway oracle cards you can Google the image...the 9 of cups was RWS....for me 9 of cups is always been a card of some kind of smugness especially in men sorry....this guy is alone and seems like he's waiting for others to do things for him with his hands folded but these might be current energies they change....with Clouds in middle it might be that he's really confused or unclear too about his emotions.
thank you for the clarification Fairy...and it makes total sense. He is one not to do much, and enjoys having others do things for him, very true. So, it seems he is happy being alone. He did say he needed time away alone,so this fits totally. Well, I will stop reaching out and babying him then :) I will grant him his wish...I was just worried about their health and well being.
I will still ask the last question, as I would love to see what comes out for you. I am enjoying greatly these readings and the insight they provide!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

WaterSong wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 12:02
FairyPrincess wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 11:37

thank you for the clarification Fairy...and it makes total sense. He is one not to do much, and enjoys having others do things for him, very true. So, it seems he is happy being alone. He did say he needed time away alone,so this fits totally. Well, I will stop reaching out and babying him then :) I will grant him his wish...I was just worried about their health and well being.
I will still ask the last question, as I would love to see what comes out for you. I am enjoying greatly these readings and the insight they provide!
thanks I'll read on your question soon as it seems its just you and me who like this thread lol
Also I wasn't dismissing your question I did not even read it....I just saw your comment and was concerned that you might think it was a negative read or something so I wanted to explain the cards a little so you know what I saw....also there are cold readings so just trying to be sensitive towards whoever I'm reading for...I really enjoy our exchanges:)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

Q: What are KoS feelings/intentions towards me that I should know ( considering the previous reading .... is this something that will change or I should just, well...let it be )
Magician, Stork, Breaking barriers
It seems KoS does want to manifest his dreams and desires with you, he does intend to change things with the Stork card there, so it seems he does want to take action to bring some new energy between you two, this might be about breaking or overcoming barriers or issues that are currently present.
Last edited by FairyPrincess on 09 Oct 2017, 09:05, edited 1 time in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

FairyPrincess wrote: 03 Oct 2017, 07:53
Q: What are KoS feelings/intentions towards me that I should know ( considering the previous reading .... is this something that will change or I should just, well...let it be )
Magician, Stork, Breaking barriers
It seems KoS does want to manifest his dreams and desires with you, he does intend to change things with the Stork card there, so it seems he does want to take action to bring some new energy between you two, this might be about breaking or overcoming barriers or issues that are currently present.

Q> What do I need to know about O (male) and me for this month

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

FairyPrincess wrote: 06 Oct 2017, 09:21
hello!! finally I made it back.... :)

9 of coins/snake/Transformation

well...it seems that this months of October will be more about you...you as the focus, in a good way. The cards clearly point at the fact that the attention should be on yourself...your skills, possibilities,growth and well being.
So, even though O will still be in your life, it will be on a background, secondary fashion, with you and your life goals being at the center stage .It could also be that you will be offered something important career wise ...

Q: Give me some insight about my path with JS

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

WaterSong wrote: 11 Oct 2017, 11:38
FairyPrincess wrote: 06 Oct 2017, 09:21
hello!! finally I made it back.... :)

9 of coins/snake/Transformation

well...it seems that this months of October will be more about you...you as the focus, in a good way. The cards clearly point at the fact that the attention should be on yourself...your skills, possibilities,growth and well being.
So, even though O will still be in your life, it will be on a background, secondary fashion, with you and your life goals being at the center stage .It could also be that you will be offered something important career wise ...

Q: Give me some insight about my path with JS
Hi WaterSong :)
Glad you're back.
Your reading for me is accurate as I've changes happening in my work life this month so my main focus is there.

Knight of cups, Way, Sharing
The path with JS will be romantic one full of adventure and discoveries. This path will require you to make a decision as you'll be presented with two choices, it might be that your decision will be a turning point in your life in some ways as it will determine what happens next. It seems this path will involve some sharing and will be mutual give and take between JS and you. These cards are both facing the Way card therefore it seems that your decision is the key as it will determine if the romance and sharing take place or not.

Q> Why did he tell me that he "realized I don't need it anymore" (this is in context to something of course)....like what was he trying to convey to me by telling me this??

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

FairyPrincess wrote: 13 Oct 2017, 05:38
Q> Why did he tell me that he "realized I don't need it anymore" (this is in context to something of course)....like what was he trying to convey to me by telling me this??
hello! I missed this thread!

Rebirth/Make the sacrifice/Knight of cups : I think he was acknowledging your growth in some area, and that you did not need *it* because he could see how you had outgrown it, in a positive manner. It was a gesture of flattery, a compliment.

Q: what kind of relationship could develop between SA and I, if I do accept to continue to see him

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

WaterSong wrote: 23 Oct 2017, 15:37

Rebirth/Make the sacrifice/Knight of cups : I think he was acknowledging your growth in some area, and that you did not need *it* because he could see how you had outgrown it, in a positive manner. It was a gesture of flattery, a compliment.

Q: what kind of relationship could develop between SA and I, if I do accept to continue to see him
Hiya :)
I was getting lonely here without you lol
7 of cups, clover, romance
It seems it will be a relationship where you feel lucky to have found each other as the romance would be enticing and you'll feel like he's sweeping you off your feet like a knight in shining armor however, it might be confusing or you two might be emotionally scattered, if you keep things clear and avoid confusion it looks good :)

Q> What will happen if I go for the interview at place D (location)?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

FairyPrincess wrote: 23 Oct 2017, 17:42
WaterSong wrote: 23 Oct 2017, 15:37

Hiya :)
I was getting lonely here without you lol
7 of cups, clover, romance
It seems it will be a relationship where you feel lucky to have found each other as the romance would be enticing and you'll feel like he's sweeping you off your feet like a knight in shining armor however, it might be confusing or you two might be emotionally scattered, if you keep things clear and avoid confusion it looks good :)

Q> What will happen if I go for the interview at place D (location)?

hello!! I know...I will be here every day Fairy :)

and it is true...it happened all of a sudden...we have been friends for quite a while, nothing romantic until we met at a gathering and there was a spark, which took us both by surprise.We both are coming out of other relationships, hence the confusion.

Hierophant/ Inner Peace/ Be Without Malice : it will go very well if you stick to what you know has worked before for you, and also if you learn ahead about the culture/rules/policies of the place. It is important that you show your knowledge and maintain yourself calm and honest, that you are an ethical/even keeled person with tested knowledge .

Q: What is the decision that SA will more likely take about us ? ( he is the one that was more confused lol I am ok, I go with the flow. )

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links