Tell me more, tell me more.....

FairyPrincess

Re: Tell me more, tell me more.....

Post by FairyPrincess »

WaterSong wrote: 18 Sep 2017, 12:56

Q; what is the advice about how best to proceed or what to expect from my relationship to A, realistically and honestly ( I know I have been told all will be slow...I am ok with that, I am very patient. Just I want to know if it is something I should keep putting my energy into)
HI WaterSong :)
Sorry took a while to get to this! I asked the question in bold, you can ask the other question next
Death (tarot), Book, Illusion
It seems that there is need for some major transformation in this relationship- you need to ask that it happens. Something is hidden from you in this relationship or advice is to keep your emotions/ intentions hidden don't reveal too much of yourself going ahead, you need to get through the fact and fiction here too. The Book and Illusion cards both have a common theme of secrets or something that is not real you need to proceed with caution it seems if this is a new relationship. Hope this helps.

Q> What does O want for us for the rest of this year?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

FairyPrincess wrote: 20 Sep 2017, 12:25
WaterSong wrote: 18 Sep 2017, 12:56

Q; what is the advice about how best to proceed or what to expect from my relationship to A, realistically and honestly ( I know I have been told all will be slow...I am ok with that, I am very patient. Just I want to know if it is something I should keep putting my energy into)
HI WaterSong :)
Sorry took a while to get to this! I asked the question in bold, you can ask the other question next
Death (tarot), Book, Illusion
It seems that there is need for some major transformation in this relationship- you need to ask that it happens. Something is hidden from you in this relationship or advice is to keep your emotions/ intentions hidden don't reveal too much of yourself going ahead, you need to get through the fact and fiction here too. The Book and Illusion cards both have a common theme of secrets or something that is not real you need to proceed with caution it seems if this is a new relationship. Hope this helps.

Q> What does O want for us for the rest of this year?

Wow
Interesting message Fairy ...

6 of wands/listening /fifth chakra

O will be very focused on developing a good rapport/ communication with you.
He will want to make of your relationship a success, so he will make a point of listening / talking to develop trust and a feeling of comfort and confidence between the two of you .
Very nice cards!

Q: what is hidden in this relationship/ situation with A that I need to be aware of ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

WaterSong wrote: 20 Sep 2017, 12:54
Q: what is hidden in this relationship/ situation with A that I need to be aware of ?
7 of coins, Book (Again!), I got Illusion again too! so I picked another card- Choice
It seems in this relationship what is hidden is not ready to be revealed completely to you yet! however the clue seems to be that it has to do with evaluating choices and taking time to think things through and not rushing, see what is real (as the money acquired in the 7 of coins) and see what is an illusion i.e. not real just you think it is there but it is not there....makes sense??....once you are able to decipher that then the choice that is hidden will become apparent to you...hope this makes some sense WatersSong so I'm learning its actually not so easy to mix decks and read!! :icon_redface:

Q> What is an uplifting positive message the Universe and my guides have for me

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

FairyPrincess wrote: 21 Sep 2017, 17:13
7 of coins, Book (Again!), I got Illusion again too! so I picked another card- Choice
It seems in this relationship what is hidden is not ready to be revealed completely to you yet! however the clue seems to be that it has to do with evaluating choices and taking time to think things through and not rushing, see what is real (as the money acquired in the 7 of coins) and see what is an illusion i.e. not real just you think it is there but it is not there....makes sense??....once you are able to decipher that then the choice that is hidden will become apparent to you...hope this makes some sense WatersSong so I'm learning its actually not so easy to mix decks and read!! :icon_redface:

very interesting actually...because A is not someone that rushes, not makes decisions on a whim...he is a very logical, even keeled person. So I do understand the message. And we are not meant to know everything at times ! Or it takes away the lesson... :)

I actually love doing this 3 card readings :)

Winds of change/ 3 of wands /Letter

ohhhh....there will be good news coming to you...ether in the form of communication via phone/text /email or via news...that will bring change and a new perspective about some important situation to you. I think you will receive news from someone that is important to you :) ( I pulled a new card .... Serendipity... it says...Bright new prospects are on the horizon....I asked who ? The Minstrel :D ...this is a man, that will communicate with you )

Q: what is the advice my guides want to give me about DG.... should I continue to connect with this person or it would be best to stop/set boundaries ? ( I do think this person is interested in me romantically, and I am not so sure I want to encourage it )

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

WaterSong wrote: 22 Sep 2017, 08:46
FairyPrincess wrote: 21 Sep 2017, 17:13

very interesting actually...because A is not someone that rushes, not makes decisions on a whim...he is a very logical, even keeled person. So I do understand the message. And we are not meant to know everything at times ! Or it takes away the lesson... :)
You're very wise :)

I actually love doing this 3 card readings :)
YAY! :) thanks for keeping this thread going no one else seems to fancy it lol
Winds of change/ 3 of wands /Letter

ohhhh....there will be good news coming to you...ether in the form of communication via phone/text /email or via news...that will bring change and a new perspective about some important situation to you. I think you will receive news from someone that is important to you :) ( I pulled a new card .... Serendipity... it says...Bright new prospects are on the horizon....I asked who ? The Minstrel :D ...this is a man, that will communicate with you )

Q: what is the advice my guides want to give me about DG.... should I continue to connect with this person or it would be best to stop/set boundaries ? ( I do think this person is interested in me romantically, and I am not so sure I want to encourage it )
Thanks for the beautiful reading WaterSong :)

10 of coins, Key, New Start
WOW! what beautiful cards!! it seems that DG is a good prospect romantically for you, is he well settled? comes from a good background/ family? he is looking for a long term relationship. He can offer you a happy and secure relationship (Key). You two might have a karmic connection too. With the first two cards the theme of stability is reflected. With the next two cards (Key- New Start) that a new partnership/ start is offered to you by DG, he's the key to a new start towards a stable partnership is the complete message. So your guides are giving you a go ahead :thumbup:

Q. what is MG's (female boss) impression of me so far or her opinion on me overall she's the decision maker if my contract will be extended or if I'll get a new one so I'm concerned

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

FairyPrincess wrote: 23 Sep 2017, 17:20
Thanks for the beautiful reading WaterSong :)

10 of coins, Key, New Start
WOW! what beautiful cards!! it seems that DG is a good prospect romantically for you, is he well settled? comes from a good background/ family? he is looking for a long term relationship. He can offer you a happy and secure relationship (Key). You two might have a karmic connection too. With the first two cards the theme of stability is reflected. With the next two cards (Key- New Start) that a new partnership/ start is offered to you by DG, he's the key to a new start towards a stable partnership is the complete message. So your guides are giving you a go ahead :thumbup:

Q. what is MG's (female boss) impression of me so far or her opinion on me overall she's the decision maker if my contract will be extended or if I'll get a new one so I'm concerned
you are so welcome ! :)

yes DG is a well off person, and I had that feeling about them.

Emperor / Creative Project/ Snake : MG sees you as someone very much put together, in control and with talent. Someone that is creative but also has the organizational skills to carry out and implement ideas . She sees you are a very smart, talented woman ....that is intelligent and knows also how to move well through work politics with grace. She Thinks you definitely are the right person for the contract!

Q: what is important for me to know about my business for the coming Fall months....I have had a few customers reschedule, for different reasons, life events etc... but it has been concerning me just a little. Will my business pick up again ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

WaterSong wrote: 25 Sep 2017, 11:50 yes DG is a well off person, and I had that feeling about them.

Q: what is important for me to know about my business for the coming Fall months....I have had a few customers reschedule, for different reasons, life events etc... but it has been concerning me just a little. Will my business pick up again ?
5 of coins, Birds, Creativity
It seems that it may suffer a bit and would need a bit of boost from you. The birds indicate you need to talk to more people/ advertise or market more to attract people...get people talking about it maybe on social media twitter birds just a thought seeing this card here. Also it would need a bit more creative stimuli from you, the birds and creativity cards tell me a bit of excitement and activity is needed to boost some much needed energy into the business as it needs a bit more attention, care and extra support for now in order to prosper. Good luck :thumbup:

Q> What advice my guides and the Universe like to convey to me about O (male love interest)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

FairyPrincess wrote: 28 Sep 2017, 06:40
WaterSong wrote: 25 Sep 2017, 11:50 yes DG is a well off person, and I had that feeling about them.

5 of coins, Birds, Creativity
It seems that it may suffer a bit and would need a bit of boost from you. The birds indicate you need to talk to more people/ advertise or market more to attract people...get people talking about it maybe on social media twitter birds just a thought seeing this card here. Also it would need a bit more creative stimuli from you, the birds and creativity cards tell me a bit of excitement and activity is needed to boost some much needed energy into the business as it needs a bit more attention, care and extra support for now in order to prosper. Good luck :thumbup:

Q> What advice my guides and the Universe like to convey to me about O (male love interest)

hello fairy... I did that. I actually reached out to a few customers I had not heard from in a while, and they all re-booked.

Opportunity to Forgive/Tree/7 of cups : O is a person that responds well to direct. honest communication. You need to act self assured and in an assertive manner with him, when things are unclear or something between the two of you are not going well to avoid misunderstandings...O seems to be someone that is rather solid, no-nonsense, so with him direct/straight communication would always work best .
O is also someone very healthy, not only physically, but he is someone rather stable mentally too. Quick to forgive and move on, does not hold grudges. A basically happy person.

Q: what is that I need to know about what KoS is not saying , that they are choosing to keep silent.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

WaterSong wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 10:13
hello fairy... I did that. I actually reached out to a few customers I had not heard from in a while, and they all re-booked.
Q: what is that I need to know about what KoS is not saying , that they are choosing to keep silent.
Hello WaterSong :)
Guess the bird card was just talk and you did it....great! glad to know
Your reading is accurate assessment of him....thanks :)

9 of cups, Clouds, Standing firm
KoS is not saying that they are OK with things as they are and self-assured and self-sufficient. Also maybe they are not clear about what they may want from you and they might be hiding this confusion by displaying confidence or standing back or being distant. The first and last card suggests that they are not ready to change much at this time so the message seems to be that if you're expecting change then KoS is not ready for it, they are confused in some way but somehow they feel strong in their current stand, the 9 of cups and standing firm cards seem similar like a lone man feeling good about their position somehow. Hope this makes sense!

Q. What is M.S.'s opinion of me (she is female thesis supervisor) (the one you read for earlier was work boss just wanted to clarify).

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

FairyPrincess wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 10:30
WaterSong wrote: 02 Oct 2017, 10:13
Hello WaterSong :)
Guess the bird card was just talk and you did it....great! glad to know
Your reading is accurate assessment of him....thanks :)

9 of cups, Clouds, Standing firm
KoS is not saying that they are OK with things as they are and self-assured and self-sufficient. Also maybe they are not clear about what they may want from you and they might be hiding this confusion by displaying confidence or standing back or being distant. The first and last card suggests that they are not ready to change much at this time so the message seems to be that if you're expecting change then KoS is not ready for it, they are confused in some way but somehow they feel strong in their current stand, the 9 of cups and standing firm cards seem similar like a lone man feeling good about their position somehow. Hope this makes sense!

Q. What is M.S.'s opinion of me (she is female thesis supervisor) (the one you read for earlier was work boss just wanted to clarify).
oh very interesting Fairy...it seems that they are ok with the choice they made... we were together and then he said he needed time off, away basically, for different reasons.I am the one I think thinking he misses me or is not happy , but apparently I am wrong lol maybe he does feel better this way, and it is ok . I respect that.

Go for it ! / Queen of cups/ Garden : this confirms how M.S> thinks very highly of you and your talents. She thinks you are a doer, someone that can truly set their minds, and their hearts, in some project and go manifest it...she also thinks you are an emotionally intelligent person, one that knows how to work and engage others, you have very good people skills and also insight and compassion. She thinks you are very skilled at managing groups of people, and perform well in front of crowds . So I do see here that MS values your skills and sees you as a great asset to her needs and work .
You are a doer and get things done, without losing your kindness and regard for others, an amazing quality to have! :)

Q: What are KoS feelings/intentions towards me that I should know ( considering the previous reading .... is this something that will change or I should just, well...let it be )

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links