Tell me more, tell me more.....

FairyPrincess

Tell me more, tell me more.....

Post by FairyPrincess »

Tell me more, tell me more.....was it love at first sight?....:icon_exclaim:
Wondering are you?!!! well, lets find out....:icon_idea:

This thread is for those questions where you need a lil' bit more insight....so for each question 3 cards are picked from 3 different decks i.e. one card each from Tarot, Lenormand, and an Oracle deck.
Hopefully the cards will have a common theme which the reader can pick up based on the question asked so the reading should reflect that! :)

Rules:
1. One question a day on a topic per sitter (i.e if you've asked about love then next question on the same day need be for something else)
2. No yes/ no questions
3. No health questions
4. No legal questions
5. No nastiness or ill-will
6. Share only positive vibes :)

Let the games begin :bravo:
Last edited by FairyPrincess on 15 Sep 2017, 11:58, edited 3 times in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Re: Tell me more, tell me more.....

Post by FairyPrincess »

Ok...since no one has asked I'll get this started!

Q> What do I need to know about my hidden talents that are ready to emerge

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

FairyPrincess wrote: 14 Sep 2017, 18:10 Ok...since no one has asked I'll get this started!

I had not seen this ...I like it :)

5 of wands/ Judgment / 8 of pentacles

I think that after a time of trying different things, searching or struggling dwelling in different things you will have a sudden realization of what truly calls you and is a passion for you.... I see here that one of your hidden talents could be conflict resolution or organizing activities with groups of people...maybe an event organizer . I see here some work related to Human Resources. I see here it could be some form of team building, teaching workshops or even some new sport that you are going to undertake and become very good at, through hard work.

Q: what do I need to know about how things will continue/evolve between A and I in the coming months ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

WaterSong wrote: 14 Sep 2017, 18:30
FairyPrincess wrote: 14 Sep 2017, 18:10 Ok...since no one has asked I'll get this started!

I think that after a time of trying different things, searching or struggling dwelling in different things you will have a sudden realization of what truly calls you and is a passion for you.... I see here that one of your hidden talents could be conflict resolution or organizing activities with groups of people...maybe an event organizer . I see here some work related to Human Resources. I see here it could be some form of team building, teaching workshops or even some new sport that you are going to undertake and become very good at, through hard work.

Q: what do I need to know about how things will continue/evolve between A and I in the coming months ?
Hi WaterSong :)
Thanks! it makes sense.
So this game is a lil' different 3 cards are from 3 different decks one card each from Lenny, Tarot and Oracle makes it more interesting ;)
Going to wait for someone else to jump on board otherwise I'll to answer your question

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

FairyPrincess wrote: 14 Sep 2017, 18:52
WaterSong wrote: 14 Sep 2017, 18:30

Hi WaterSong :)
Thanks! it makes sense.
So this game is a lil' different 3 cards are from 3 different decks one card each from Lenny, Tarot and Oracle makes it more interesting ;)
Going to wait for someone else to jump on board otherwise I'll to answer your question

Oh oops !!
Sorry Fairy , did not see that but it sure makes even more interesting !
I will re-answer soon 😊

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

ok..lets do it again!

Snake/ THe Golem/ 9 of wands : I see here an hidden talent to use diplomatic skills to lead and protect people through some difficult situation...very similar to what came up in the first reading. The snake is a very intelligent woman, savy ....the Golem is a protector ..I see here a talent for conflict/crisis resolution, leadership skills. You could be a therapist, a counselor , someone that mediates or manages groups of people.YOu can keep your cool during difficult situations and use your intelligence to manage them. Very cool cards!

Q :what do I need to know about how things will continue/evolve between A and I in the coming months ?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

WaterSong wrote: 14 Sep 2017, 20:39

ok..lets do it again!

Snake/ THe Golem/ 9 of wands : I see here an hidden talent to use diplomatic skills to lead and protect people through some difficult situation...very similar to what came up in the first reading. The snake is a very intelligent woman, savy ....the Golem is a protector ..I see here a talent for conflict/crisis resolution, leadership skills. You could be a therapist, a counselor , someone that mediates or manages groups of people.YOu can keep your cool during difficult situations and use your intelligence to manage them. Very cool cards!
WOW! you srsly didn't have to read on it a 2nd time that is very kind of you thank you :)
I think you're on to something here....I always wanted to be a therapist/ counselor but I don't have a background in psychology so I could not get into it but I've a natural knack for it I feel!
WaterSong wrote: 14 Sep 2017, 20:39

Q :what do I need to know about how things will continue/evolve between A and I in the coming months ?
Tree- Hermit-Details, details
hmm....it seems the evolution will be slow but this is positive as it will help develop strong roots and foundation, there will be a fair amount of self-reflection going on at both ends so communication might be slow or deep and thoughtful when it happens, you two will be evaluating things carefully before taking actions....overall you need to know that there will be need for patience as things will evolve rather slooowwwlllyyyy for the coming months but this is nothing to worry about as it will help you both gets things right as it seems that is the intention that is being projected by the both or one of you strongly here.

Q> What do I need to know about O and me for the rest of this month

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

Oh it was my pleasure Fairy :) I love this game, I truly enjoy using different decks...and I was curious to see if I would get the same answer....and I did! Yes it seems that some form of counseling/therapy would be very suited for you.

FairyPrincess wrote: 15 Sep 2017, 10:02
Q> What do I need to know about O and me for the rest of this month
Heart/ Queen of wands/Caduceus

oh you and O will communicate...you will receive news from this person and they will bring you peace of mind...O will show you how much they care and that they have real. warm. loving feelings for you.
They see you are this bright, vivacious woman, and they will let you know how they feel :) I think it will be through some form of text/email

Q: What is the real/root reason as to why AF stopped coming to the community of S ? ( place )

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

WaterSong wrote: 15 Sep 2017, 15:47 Oh it was my pleasure Fairy :) I love this game, I truly enjoy using different decks...and I was curious to see if I would get the same answer....and I did! Yes it seems that some form of counseling/therapy would be very suited for you.

Q: What is the real/root reason as to why AF stopped coming to the community of S ? ( place )
Thanks WaterSong...its fun to mix things up a bit :icon_e_biggrin:

Page of Swords, Rider, Union
It seems there was some gossip or talk of Af's association/ relationship with someone there which may have made AF feel like riding away from S place??

Q> What is something positive headed my way that will bring more joy into my life this month

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

FairyPrincess wrote: 16 Sep 2017, 17:07
WaterSong wrote: 15 Sep 2017, 15:47 Oh it was my pleasure Fairy :) I love this game, I truly enjoy using different decks...and I was curious to see if I would get the same answer....and I did! Yes it seems that some form of counseling/therapy would be very suited for you.

Thanks WaterSong...its fun to mix things up a bit :icon_e_biggrin:

Page of Swords, Rider, Union
It seems there was some gossip or talk of Af's association/ relationship with someone there which may have made AF feel like riding away from S place??

Q> What is something positive headed my way that will bring more joy into my life this month
hello Fairy :) I have missed being here! lets start the week!

2 of swords/ The Arlequin/ Stars

oh very interesting set of cards that tell a story... I think that there was something that was puzzling you until now, or that it was not moving ahead because you could not see through it clearly...or also it was just not the right timing . These cards are telling you that that is about to end, and that what seemed stuck or unclear, will stop being so. You will also receive and be aware of spiritual guidance on the matter...
The stars are such a positive, good omen for a bright future and success. You will see clearly maybe through some lies also, or see the true nature of someone that had been masking themselves...and that will allow to move forward. ( I do think the eclipse has shown the true nature of situations and people , I have seen a lot of that... )

Q; what is the advice about how best to proceed or what to expect from my relationship to A, realistically and honestly ( I know I have been told all will be slow...I am ok with that, I am very patient. Just I want to know if it is something I should keep putting my energy into)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links