MandMaud's (from AT) Wheel of Fortune Game

FairyPrincess

MandMaud's (from AT) Wheel of Fortune Game

Post by FairyPrincess »

Hope I'm not breaking any rules here by posting this card game started by MandMaud in 2014 at AT forum....let the games begin :D
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
MandMaud's quote (note I'm not MandMaud)
Here's a game. I think it was Goddess wanting one based on the Wheel of Fortune? And telling me to be bold enough to start a game of my own - though those weren't both parts of the same thought. Anyway I think I've got one based on the Wheel, so let's see if it works.

You draw one card. You're reading for the person who just posted above you in the thread.

The card signifies either CHANGE or LUCK. It is one or the other; your intuition tells you which. In your post you explain what area of life will see the good luck, or the change. (No need to specify what the change is or what lucky thing happens - the reading tells where it happens, its context.

The luck or change applies to the next 24 hours (from when the "recipient" reads your post). The person you read for will feed back how it went.

I'd start, but I'd be reading for the non-existent person before me, so I'll give a couple of examples instead. Say I drew the 2 of Pentacles and my intuition told me this was change. I'd say it meant change in the area of balancing the books. Or if I drew the 9 of Wands and intuitively knew it was about luck, I'd say the person was going to get an unexpected breather from something that's been a long haul.

I think I've made the rules clear, but I usually think I've been clear and then people ask me what I meant! So ask me what I mean if needed!!
End of MandMaud's quote
Last edited by FairyPrincess on 07 Jul 2017, 18:42, edited 1 time in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Re: MandMaud's (from AT) Wheel of Fortune Game

Post by FairyPrincess »

Double post oops!!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
QueenofWands

Post by QueenofWands »

FairyPrincess wrote: 07 Jul 2017, 18:38 Double post oops!!!
I think I get the general gist of this. Let me give it a go.

For FairyPrincess:

Tower - Change!

Wow! That was an easy one. I think this card is referring to outdated ideas. I think it's saying that within the next 24 hours you will have an epiphany of sorts. It will relate to an idea that you've never considered before.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

QueenofWands wrote: 07 Jul 2017, 20:09
FairyPrincess wrote: 07 Jul 2017, 18:38 Double post oops!!!

For FairyPrincess:

Tower - Change!

Wow! That was an easy one. I think this card is referring to outdated ideas. I think it's saying that within the next 24 hours you will have an epiphany of sorts. It will relate to an idea that you've never considered before.

Page of swords : I say...CHANGE ! you will receive some information, learn something, hear something that will help you with changing either your perception or have a better insight about some matter.
This is a mental card, so I see it as information/knowledge.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
QueenofWands

Post by QueenofWands »

WaterSong wrote: 08 Jul 2017, 14:49
QueenofWands wrote: 07 Jul 2017, 20:09

For FairyPrincess:

Tower - Change!

Page of swords : I say...CHANGE ! you will receive some information, learn something, hear something that will help you with changing either your perception or have a better insight about some matter.
7 of swords x - luck!

You will be able to squeak by unnoticed and gather some information that you were looking for.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

QueenofWands wrote: 08 Jul 2017, 16:20
WaterSong wrote: 08 Jul 2017, 14:49

7 of swords x - luck!

You will be able to squeak by unnoticed and gather some information that you were looking for.

:D I am good at squeaking!

The Horned God : by the look of this card, definitely LUCK! He brings abundance and it is a protector and benefactor....I think some abundance windfall is coming your way...either in the form or money , or a gift.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
QueenofWands

Post by QueenofWands »

WaterSong wrote: 08 Jul 2017, 16:28
QueenofWands wrote: 08 Jul 2017, 16:20

7 of swords x - luck!

:D I am good at squeaking!

The Horned God : by the look of this card, definitely LUCK! He brings abundance and it is a protector and benefactor....I think some abundance windfall is coming your way...either in the form or money , or a gift.
10 of coins x - luck

And, sadly, it looks like bad luck. But not for you. It looks like somebody's being "thrown out of the circle of trust." It looks like you're finding out there is a fox in the henhouse. So maybe that's good luck after all? Better to catch him or her now rather than have them cause more problems later on. Stay away from this person. They wreak of manipulation and conceit.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterSong

Post by WaterSong »

QueenofWands wrote: 08 Jul 2017, 21:54

10 of coins x - luck

And, sadly, it looks like bad luck. But not for you. It looks like somebody's being "thrown out of the circle of trust." It looks like you're finding out there is a fox in the henhouse. So maybe that's good luck after all? Better to catch him or her now rather than have them cause more problems later on. Stay away from this person. They wreak of manipulation and conceit.
that has been coming up often! I wonder who that person is .....

8 of pentacles - Change

I do feel from this card that you will find a way of dealing with something by changing approach and figuring out a new plan/method. It will pay off.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
QueenofWands

Post by QueenofWands »

WaterSong wrote: 08 Jul 2017, 22:09
QueenofWands wrote: 08 Jul 2017, 21:54

10 of coins x - luck

that has been coming up often! I wonder who that person is .....

8 of pentacles - Change

I do feel from this card that you will find a way of dealing with something by changing approach and figuring out a new plan/method. It will pay off.
King of coins x - luck

Looks like some handsome and kind man out there really likes you and wants to give you something... freely and without strings attached... or... maybe there's a little string attached, but you don't mind. You kinda like the idea of doing him a favor later because it was on your agenda anyway... **wink wink nudge nudge saynomore*

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess »

For Queen of Wands
Page of coins
Luck!
some new work related learning will bring you the opportunity to improve your finances if you pursue it to completion

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links