Hey Guys

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here to introduce yourself to current members.
The Chaser

Hey Guys

Post by The Chaser »

Hello everyone!

I am new here and I love to get my cards read. I usually get my cards read every 6 to 12-months but unfortunately due to the situation that we are in I am unable to see anyone in person.
I am looking forward to exploring the website and getting involved. Will be great to meet you all!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Re: Hey Guys

Post by Serpentwand »

Hello The Chaser, it’s good to see you made it over here where we can have a proper conversation without getting told off by the moderator as on the other forum. :icon_evil: It’s a bit quiet around here at the moment but hopefully we can liven things up. :icon_lol:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chaser

Post by The Chaser »

Haha I've just seen this. So how did you get into card reading?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

I bought a telescope and got very interested in the Moon then a few members on an astronomy forum lured me into Moon book collecting - I had a couple of hundred rare ones. Looking for a new avatar the Tarot Moon card appealed; it had two dogs on and we also had two at the time, hence the 2dogs name on other Tarot forums. Mentions of Tarot started appearing elsewhere and then the number 18 of the Moon card along with other weird coincidences. For example, Mrs S thought we could have a look in a different area, we found a second hand record store which is another interest, it turned out to have a second hand book store in the back, and it was full of rare Moon books including one serious science book we’d just been talking about on the astronomy forum that couldn’t be had for less than £1,000 - a complimentary copy to a university professor according to a slip inside - and of course it was £18. :icon_lol: After I started learning Tarot and joined Tarot forums things just got weirder but it’s all good. :icon_mrgreen:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chaser

Post by The Chaser »

That's amazing!

So in the tarot world what does the number 18 actually mean? Sorry I didn't realise I had a reply. just in case I take awhile to reply next time.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

It’s the Moon card, unconscious, dark, spooky stuff. :icon_e_surprised:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

I changed my location from UK to England like yours now we’re banned from crossing the borders for who knows how long. :icon_rolleyes:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chaser

Post by The Chaser »

The Moon came up for me on my Daily reading
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Post by Michael Sternbach »

Hi Chaser

And welcome to the forum!

Yes, it's a bit quiet around here right now, but the upside is that each contributing member's voice will be heard this way!

And there is alot of room for all kinds of creative stuff available here.

This reminds me of those days so many moons ago when, upon entering an almost empty disco, my friends went, duh, nothing happening here, whereas I was excited about having so much space on the dance floor available to me plus plenty of opportunity to actually talk to those who were around!

I can see that you are already enjoying yourself...

Cheers

Michael

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
The Chaser

Post by The Chaser »

Hey Micheal!

Just because it's not busy doesn't mean theres no atmosphere. Like you say at least your more likely to get a response quickly!

Thankyou

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links