Crystals in my pocket

Moderator: theFeeLion

Forum rules
In this section you can add any discussions or questions about crystals or herbs, or show off your crystal or herb collections.
theFeeLion
Global Moderator

Crystals in my pocket

Post by theFeeLion » 18 Jul 2017, 19:14

I usually have a crystal of some form or other in a pocket or stashed in my bra. Today it's a Montana Agate worry stone, a banded amethyst tumble stone that's half amethyst and half clear quartz, and a dragon head shaped iron pyrite.

Do you carry crystals with you? What ones do you have stashed on you today?
Come faeries take me out of this dull world. For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame. - W B Yeats

May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with faeries and talk to the moon. - Unknown

Beginners Tarot Club

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

CharlotteK

Re: Crystals in my pocket

Post by CharlotteK » 19 Jul 2017, 01:33

I'm stashing a Snowflake Obsidian on me today because I'm travelling for two days visiting multiple offices and I'm already feeling that sense of gloom that it's going to be all rush and chaos. I don't like being away from home so in my overnight bag I have rose quartz, amethyst and smoky quartz.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

theFeeLion
Global Moderator

Post by theFeeLion » 19 Jul 2017, 01:56

I have been eyeing up my piece of snowflake obsidian lately, just went and did a Google search for the meaning, now I know why lol! OK! I get the picture! I'll do some shadow work!

Thank sounds like it'll be a nice combo for your travels, nice and calming and grounding :)
Come faeries take me out of this dull world. For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame. - W B Yeats

May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with faeries and talk to the moon. - Unknown

Beginners Tarot Club

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

theFeeLion
Global Moderator

Post by theFeeLion » 11 Sep 2017, 15:04

Today's combo will be (I haven't climbed out of be yet lol)...

Hypersthene
Fuschite
Petrified wood
Rutile quartz
Grey moonstone

They seemed to play nice together yesterday so I'll see how they go again today

Beginners Tarot Club

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess » 26 Sep 2017, 04:18

:)
Last edited by FairyPrincess on 26 Sep 2017, 17:33, edited 1 time in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

theFeeLion
Global Moderator

Post by theFeeLion » 26 Sep 2017, 15:47

FairyPrincess wrote:
26 Sep 2017, 04:18
I've recently decided to work with crystals to get extra support to go with my manifestation efforts.
I'm currently considering using citrine, tourmalated quartz, lapis lazuli and amazonite.
Any suggestions would be most welcome as to what crystals work best for manifestation.
FairyPrincess your post may be better as its own thread to avoid hijacking this one...
I'll see what crystals I can find though :icon_e_smile:
:heart: Fee

Beginners Tarot Club

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

FairyPrincess

Post by FairyPrincess » 26 Sep 2017, 17:32

theFeeLion wrote:
26 Sep 2017, 15:47

FairyPrincess your post may be better as its own thread to avoid hijacking this one...
Sorry! did not mean or intend to hijack just wanted to jump in as it was about crystals.
Cheers :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

theFeeLion
Global Moderator

Post by theFeeLion » 26 Sep 2017, 17:36

FairyPrincess wrote:
theFeeLion wrote:
26 Sep 2017, 15:47
FairyPrincess wrote:
26 Sep 2017, 04:18
I've recently decided to work with crystals to get extra support to go with my manifestation efforts.
I'm currently considering using citrine, tourmalated quartz, lapis lazuli and amazonite.
Any suggestions would be most welcome as to what crystals work best for manifestation.
Sorry! did not mean or intend to hijack just wanted to jump in as it was about crystals.
Cheers :)
No worries feel free to start a new thread for your question I think I may be able to help, it might be a good idea to add what exactly you want to manifest too to help narrow down the search

Beginners Tarot Club

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Crystals & Herbs”