Many decks for sell USA

Belinda2

Many decks for sell USA

Post by Belinda2 »

I in a difficult situation so I am selling most of my decks. The shipping price depends on the decks weight. I am also changing a dollar for the packaging, but I will not if flat rate shipping is used. Any question pm me thank you ( most decks are in like new condition, if not I will comment). Will combine shipping, in the flat rate box many decks can be fit in. I will only be taking picture of the uncommon decks ( that might be hard to locate on line). Or any damages they might have. I will be having another two sale listing soon can combined all from the three lists, I am also planing on listing these items elsewhere. Well
will be adding more decks as I have time. USA only

Liza de Croix natural wisdom cards , these 45 Cards look like they are a Proto type, as far as I know these cards have not been published . These cards are in a folder that has a lot of wear on the corners( back of the folder in corner has what looks like a stain ) on the front of it looks like a pen mark but who knows. Also a dot of something on the front. cards remind me of flash cards. ( thin non-laminated. 45 cards 26.00 4.75 PayPal see pictures

Affirm a Flower Cards of the EES Flowers
The box has a lot of wear( see pics) about 105 cards , that have affirmations on the backside, and a booklet that talks about how to use the affirmations. The Aloe Vern card has some damage to the back of the card but the rest are in very good condition.
Having so many cards the deck is very heavy. So it' has to be shipped by flat rate envelope 6.75
The deck itself is only 8.00

The cards of Nostradamus OOP
The box has a little bit is of wear on the box, since the sides of the cards are dark you can see little white specs where it's been shuffled see pics, front of the cards look great. 40+510 first class shipping 78 cards with LWB

Oracle of the Mermaids 25.00 like new
680 flat rate box

The Sedona Deck 16.00 Box is broken on the corner some wear on the size of the cards 7.9 oz 4.75 shipping

Playa Flame Tarot new I bought this from kickstarter based on the burning Man festival, if interested in this deck you can't buy it anywhere else. $32.00 I will e mail you booklet the down load when I get it from the creator this summer see some Pics below.no box pouch 8.8 oz 5.10 shipping
Individuum Tarot ( new never used )
60.00 7.7oz
Russian gypsy fortunetelling
cards 17.00 680. Flat rate envelope

Playa Flame Tarot
Last edited by Belinda2 on 13 Aug 2019, 18:23, edited 34 times in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
RavenOfSummer

Re: Belinda's deck sale USA only

Post by RavenOfSummer »

Hi Belinda, I could be interested in the Black Prism Oracle :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Re: Belinda's deck sale USA only

Post by Belinda2 »

RavenOfSummer wrote: 27 Apr 2018, 01:34 Hi Belinda, I could be interested in the Black Prism Oracle :)
Hi, ok great I will send you the information pmed you.
Still available.Added many decks take a look!!'

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Re: Many decks for sell USA

Post by Belinda2 »

Many new decks add only my OOP remains

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

The treat deck, Salt water reading cards, and harvest moon oracle the sale is pending for Seldes Katne.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

Belinda2 wrote: 01 Jun 2018, 11:24 The treat deck, Salt water reading cards, and harvest moon oracle the sale is pending for Seldes Katne.
All three decks have been shipped enjoy !

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Seldes Katne

Post by Seldes Katne »

Thank you! Looking forward to them.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML: