The chat center has been relocated. CLICK HERE or else follow the "Chat Center" link directly above this announcement.

oracle Belline

Moderator: theFeeLion

Belinda2

oracle Belline

Post by Belinda2 » 27 Feb 2018, 02:42

Here is a oracle deck that I have had for while and I would like to Study it further. Here is a three card draw:
http://www.free-tarot-reading.com/free_ ... online.htm

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Charlie Brown
Global Moderator

Re: oracle Belline

Post by Charlie Brown » 24 Apr 2018, 22:02

I just came across the Oracle Belline yesterday. I was looking into Colette Sylvestre books and noticed that she has a few (in French) on it. Do you have any English language resources on the deck?
Charlie Brown
—“I’ve developed a new philosophy. I only dread one day at a time.”

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 » 24 Apr 2018, 22:53

Charlie Brown wrote:
24 Apr 2018, 22:02
I just came across the Oracle Belline yesterday. I was looking into Colette Sylvestre books and noticed that she has a few (in French) on it. Do you have any English language resources on the deck?
Well no books in English that I know of, but like always there many online sources in English for example, the link below but there are many others.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/goldenmous ... 4/252/amp/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

kyan

Post by kyan » 25 Apr 2018, 00:29

The foundation of this oracle is inspired by the planets of the Solar System; the Moon, the Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. The consultant is represented by the Masculine Star (for a man) of the Feminine Star (for a woman).

that’s interesting... i wonder how much it relates to the zodiac or traditional astrology.

i did a 3 card reading and got: the stars, the masculine star, and family.

unfortunately i could not see a pic of each card... probably a flash player thing. :icon_mad:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

kyan

Post by kyan » 25 Apr 2018, 01:04

ok here is a card... the bat card, with a dead mouse? related to mercury. (from a youtube walkthrough by 22 teachings.)

the box is gorgeous, a faux reptile skin if you like that sort of thing, and it looks like it houses a high end designer perfume. the cards feature shiny gold gilding on the edges too, but the art is quite primitive and rudimentary, so it’s definitely an interesting contrast.

how odd... i just realized that the bat looks just a lot like the deadmau5 logo.

that’s strange.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Oracle Decks”