The LIST

Jo Ann
Founder

Re: The First List For the First 10 people.

Post by Jo Ann »

no problem. I finally figured out what to put into my card and now i need work what will go with it. and the colors. I may use color and watercolor pencils.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

SEND THEM TO ME

Post by Jo Ann »

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
kyan

Post by kyan »

lolol. i love how direct you are, jo ann!!

will send them soon. still waffling over the lettering... i’m done with the art part tho. :icon_cool:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
BrightEye

Post by BrightEye »

Do we have a tentative deadline? I'm trying to juggle this with my other deadlines and work commitments, so let me know.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

BrightEye wrote: 25 Mar 2018, 10:05 Do we have a tentative deadline? I'm trying to juggle this with my other deadlines and work commitments, so let me know.
not as yet. send them when you are done and will pull another card if you want.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
kyan

Post by kyan »

Jo Ann wrote: 25 Mar 2018, 16:57 not as yet. send them when you are done and will pull another card if you want.
i sent mine, and have some free time this weekend so pull another card please

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Your next card is the 0 fool

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
kyan

Post by kyan »

Jo Ann wrote: 06 Apr 2018, 08:00 Your next card is the 0 fool
okay, thank you. i’m tempted to use the one you LOl’d at a while ago... :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

go for it. i want the deck to be really eclectic

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Grizabella

Post by Grizabella »

Wow, I got behind for a little while. I've been painting, though, to get some decent skill with. watercolors. I was kind of under the weather for a little while there. And I have a gorgeous new great-grandson who is 6 weeks old now. That was exciting and fun. My great-grand-daughter who will be a year old in June has been bald as a billiard ball ever since she was born, but my great-grandson has a thick head of curly black hair. Go figure! :icon_lol: I hope she grows some hair soon. Her mom is a hair stylist.

But back to the subject of the cards. You can draw more for me, too. I'm painting every day and if one comes up that I get stumped with, I'll just let you know and you can assign me something else. I have the Strength card so far and I'm thinking about that one right now. I don''t know for sure what the illustration will be yet, but I don't foresee having trouble coming up with it.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links