book: intro to the magickal tarot

Jo Ann
Founder

book: intro to the magickal tarot

Post by Jo Ann » 14 Mar 2018, 00:02

first, the book smells like something to eat.

I thought that in a effort to study the deck, I should go thru the first part of the book with all its explanations and stuff before starting on the cards. Therefore I am starting at the intro, right after I read it. :icon_redface:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Barleywine

Re: book: intro to the magickal tarot

Post by Barleywine » 14 Mar 2018, 07:53

Interesting that you're coming to this one now. It's one of my favorite older books (although I have some difficulty reading with the deck). I've been having an ongoing e-mail conversation with Tony Willis about the "state of the art" at present. We seem to be kindred spirits in many ways.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Jo Ann
Founder

Re: book: intro to the magickal tarot

Post by Jo Ann » 14 Mar 2018, 16:53

that is interesting. Not many people are aware of this deck. Mine is in the original falling apart plastic box thing.

The reason i want to do the first part of book prior to starting the cards is there is too much info in there learn first.

One deck i want to study is the Haxa Svenska, but the book is in swedish and i can't find it anywhere. I want to translate. I tried to translate russian with google and it was no go.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Willis/Clark - The Magickal Tarot”