Everything you want to know about the Super Blue Blood Moon Eclipse...

But not politics

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here for your everyday chat and anything non esoteric, No politics or religion talk.
Nemia
Global Moderator

Everything you want to know about the Super Blue Blood Moon Eclipse...

Post by Nemia »

... but where afraid to ask.

On January 31, many of us are going to have a treat. Have a look at this article if you want to know when and where to look for the lunar eclipse, and why it has such a super-impressive name ;-)

If there is interest, I may update here from time to time, concerning meteorite showers, planet meetings and other special celestial events. It's a bit difficult since we all sit in different time zones and when I see a night sky, you might be wearing sunglasses...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Grizabella

Re: Everything you want to know about the Super Blue Blood Moon Eclipse...

Post by Grizabella »

I'd love to learn more about the "super blue moon" we just had. I can add the information to the other gifts I'm giving. My latest great-grandson was born during this time and I'm going to do a Lenormand GT and give it to his parents to save and peruse as he grows. He can continue with it when he gets old enough if he wants, just to see how it transpires. A fun thing to do, I think. His nursery has a mural of mountains and then the things they've put on the wall are decorations and pictures portraying animals---bear, moose, and others but heavy on the bear because that's a meaningful thing for them. I thought since he was born during the super blue moon, a painting showing the moon as it looked then would be a neat gift, and because his mom's labor kept her up all night that night, I put a barn owl sitting on a fence post under that moon. It turned out quite well. Much better than I expected and the first watercolor/gouache I've ever painted that turned out well enough to give as a gift.

I just had a really neat idea. I'm going to get three Lenormand decks, do a GT spread with them for each of the great-grandkids, then mount the actual cards in the GT onto a board and frame it for their bedrooms. I'll print out the reading I do for each of them and then put that in a little folder or envelope to mount on the back of the whole thing for safekeeping. I think that will be something fun. It might turn out to be quite uncanny over time.

In June I had a great-grand-daughter and I'll do one for her, too, as well as for my first great-grandchild, Gabriel, who is 6 years old already.

I didn't get the idea till this latest little baby was born. His name is Clayton Bjorn but he's been given the nickname Baby Griz for now, to be shortened to just Griz when he's no longer a baby. That's a tale in itself. I was talking to my grandson when they had just become pregnant early in the fall and we were talking about names. He said if the baby was a girl, they'd name her Avery Ellen after me---I'm the Ellen. I asked him what if it was a boy and he said they hadn't decided yet but they had thought of naming him Grizzly and calling him Griz for short. That made me laugh and I told him then the baby would still be named after me because that's my ID name online in most places. LOL I was very touched when they started really calling him "Baby Griz". What sweet grandkids, huh? I'm actually called Granny Griz in some places online too, so now I'll probably be known as Granny Griz to him and my other great-grankids from now on. This might seem silly to people who read this but my family is quite creative in a great many directions and we just do things the way that seems right to us whether we're considered a little eccentric or not.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links