Your Myers-Briggs type

But not politics

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here for your everyday chat and anything non esoteric, No politics or religion talk.
DanielJUK

Re: Your Myers-Briggs type

Post by DanielJUK »

I'm an INFJ and it fits me perfectly everytime I do the test!

I remember when Mary Greer did the poll in the thread about types on AT, she did it about 10 years before ATF closed (I think it was for her research or something originally) and that thread collected people's type as they found it. By the end of ATF it was fascinating! INFJ is the rarest type, only 1 to 3% of the world is it. It's a teacher personality or other sources say activist or someone who wants to help others. The fascinating thing is that people did a test and most people on that old AT thread said they were INFJ which is the most intuitive of the types really, sensitive and value driven. I always found it fascinating that perhaps divination readers tend to be more that type of personality group.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Wolfy James

Post by Wolfy James »

INTJ are also rare, 3% - 4% of the population, and women INTJ even rarer, 1 % of the population. And my mother and I are INTJ, and we're both female.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
CharlotteK

Post by CharlotteK »

Wolfy James wrote: 07 Feb 2018, 23:25 INTJ are also rare, 3% - 4% of the population, and women INTJ even rarer, 1 % of the population. And my mother and I are INTJ, and we're both female.
I came out as INTJ in the humanmetrics test. The description is rather accurate - I recognise almost all of this, especially around building systems, not tolerating slacking and everything to do with inter personal relationships.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/intj

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links