Halloween lovers

But not politics

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here for your everyday chat and anything non esoteric, No politics or religion talk.
Belinda2

Halloween lovers

Post by Belinda2 »

I love Halloween and I am sure that I am not the only one. So I thought that others could share about the different items that they have bought for the season tarot related or not.
Well I have bought a few items that were tarot related I purchased a tarot deck when I was in the Halloween spirit store, and inexpensive 7.99 thin card stock, but very interesting art many cards with mystical creatures and even an Alien. Unsure how well. The use of mythical creatures will relate to the cards meaning. But I do like the art work. Here are three of the cards I like, two of swords ( ghost) High
Priestess ( fortune teller) and Judgement ( Cerberus) :

And I bought a sign
Or Halloween decorations do you have or had bought recently?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Charlie Brown
Global Moderator

Re: Halloween lovers

Post by Charlie Brown »

I got this. Charlie Brown needs his Snoopy.

Charlie Brown
—“I’ve developed a new philosophy. I only dread one day at a time.”

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

Charlie Brown wrote: 05 Oct 2018, 18:50 I got this. Charlie Brown needs his Snoopy.

Well that's very cute snoopy has always been my favorite peanuts character
( The character of Charlie Brown's pretty awesome too).

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

I want to make a little clarification of what I said earlier, it could be a decoration that you love and you put up every year doesn't have to be something or you just purchased.🎃 I love hearing about all things Halloween.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

Post by DownUnderNZer »

I have a few things Halloween themed like Tarot and Lenormand. Plus a box of Halloween bits and bobs that I really like.

I do like the Halloween cards you have shown there Belinda2 - cool!

One deck I have is by DuckSoup (two of the same one) and the other ? I cannot do photos as all are boxed away right now.

This year though I will unlikely be doing Halloween, however, if I do spot a piece of pumpkin pie I will not be turning my nose up at it.

DND :wave:
Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance. W. Clement Stone

Be the change you wish to see in the world. Ghandi.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

DownUnderNZer wrote: 06 Oct 2018, 13:01 I have a few things Halloween themed like Tarot and Lenormand. Plus a box of Halloween bits and bobs that I really like.

I do like the Halloween cards you have shown there Belinda2 - cool!

One deck I have is by DuckSoup (two of the same one) and the other ? I cannot do photos as all are boxed away right now.

This year though I will unlikely be doing Halloween, however, if I do spot a piece of pumpkin pie I will not be turning my nose up at it.

DND :wave:
Oh yes Charlie brown and myself also have the trick-or-treat Tarot which is the one you are talking about I think. I also own a few Halloween Lenormand decks
haunted Lenormand I also have but it's been missplaced. Other sort of Halloween decks Ghost Tarot and mysteries of the old Castle Lenormand.
Well I have a lot of Lenormands so it seems that I need to start using and Resume my study.

Oh no Halloween for you this year, so hopefully you get some pie, that can be pretty good too.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I got a ghosty skeleton and Boo sign from the Dollar tree. They have the best decorations.

I have the cute Halloween deck and the halloween oracle too. i just love that.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

Jo Ann wrote: 16 Oct 2018, 06:10 I got a ghosty skeleton and Boo sign from the Dollar tree. They have the best decorations.

I have the cute Halloween deck and the halloween oracle too. i just love that.
Yes the dollar store is the best, A lot of that stuff you never think there's a dollar signs made out of wood nice

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links