hello everyone Me, illness & depression

But not politics

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here for your everyday chat and anything non esoteric, No politics or religion talk.
Jo Ann
Founder

hello everyone Me, illness & depression

Post by Jo Ann »

Just saying hello and hoping no one is having any trouble with the board. I want any one who has an indea for the board or event for the board to let us know.

Illness sometimes keeps me away from the board for long periods. Just when i think i got things under control the my bod says, "uhuh, not so fast girl." and boom, i am sick. sorry. I can say that i have suffered from depression for years, but only seems to bother me now when i get sick. But i am bound and determined to figure out how to stay healthy. Having my gallblader removed did not go over well and now i cannot absorb nutrients and bile salts back up into my intestines. For example, about a year before I had my gall bladder out, my finger nails started breaking and flaking and I always had good nails, my skin got dryer, and my hair started becoming brittle and breaking off. It turned out my gallbladder had been deseased for several years and had been making sick. No one could figure out why, until i had two severe gallbladder attacks. My doctor said it should have burst long before this and kill me with infection. No surgeon would take it out, but one surgeon found one who would. And he didn't want to but he knew he had no other choice. He was a biliary cancer expert surgeon. The first two months was ok and then i went down hill really fast. I was bloated for almost 3 months with diarrhea and vomiting. The diarrhea was so bad, I couldn't even go out on my porch. So i was confined to my house all this time. No help from doctors so I had to search the net. Found tons of info on what was wrong, but had to go to a defunked forum for treatment answers. At least I got the diarrhea and vomiting to stop. But now i take almost a hundred dollars in suppliments (i.e. Ox Bile from Oxen) a month and only one prescribed med. How sad is that. So now when i go donehill, i have no energy and i am depressed (like a sick depressed) and i can't think, do anything....its a bummer. Right now, i feel reasonably well.....But there you have it on one of my issues. :icon_mrgreen:

I must of been a REAL BITCH in my last life. Anyway, nothing to be done with hair and skin, (except for skin cancer, it can be removed). So I am learning how to do my own nails with acrygel and acrylic and no, not stiletto nails. Just enough to cover my deteriorating nails and a bit of an edge, maybe 5mm.

Will keep trying to pop in and out of the board. I have left msgs, but no one is getting back to them so I am worried something else is wrong with the board.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Charlie Brown
Global Moderator

Re: hello everyone Me, illness & depression

Post by Charlie Brown »

The board seems to be working as far as I can see. I'm sorry to hear about the troubles that you're having but also glad that you seem to be keeping strong.
Charlie Brown
—“I’ve developed a new philosophy. I only dread one day at a time.”

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Thanx. thats why i disappear alot, cuz of illness. Thats why i need people to be able to take care of things.

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

We all wish you well like alwaysb

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

someone suggested that i let everyone know why i keep disappearing.

thanx belinda

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I lied about steltto nails. put one on my left little finger...its really different. too pointy to use for typing. lol

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
JulioGeorge

Post by JulioGeorge »

I know nothing about these cards but I am very much interested in tarot card reading. I did my tarot card reading once from Martine voyance tarot card reader online as I was suffering from major depression and anxiety, she helped me a lot and motivated me also she showed me that my future will be happy and bright. I am very thankful to her.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

are you asking for a reading? if so i suggested a reading for self. But i need a who, what, where, when type question, not a yes or no question.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links