A head count

But not politics

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here for your everyday chat and anything non esoteric, No politics or religion talk.
HeKatesXing

Re: A head count

Post by HeKatesXing »

I still try to come here to see what is going on ... but have found i have been focusing a little bit on Youtube ....
and then try to balance with other areas of networking .. it certainly keeps me busy in between reading for Querants (clients) and family of course.. It can be difficult sometimes to juggle different areas of life so trying to limit time online can be difficult at times... I also need to keep my Blog up to date as well .... I find myself trying to prioritize my limited time online split between the different sites we communicate on with in regards to tarot ...

take care ... love to you all ...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

It is hard. right now i am in a reading marathon, auditing books for my township and trying to fight my sleeping disorder because my insurance turned me down for the drug I need. It cost $17,000 a month from walmart. Reading helps me to stay awake cuz i am dead tired and exhausted all the time.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AuroraLara

Post by AuroraLara »

Hi, New Here, but sure get some knowledge about Astrology
Online Tarot Experts will help you to make your future bright. Tarot experts - Fortune Teller :wave: :icon_e_wink: :icon_arrow:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

Looks like people are popping in here now and again, just need to get several at the same time. I’ve been away some 18 months but am in a period of change again which generally involves sudden endings and new starts. I’m usually only active on a couple of different forums at once and have become disillusioned with another Tarot forum and found all the music I want from a Classical Music forum. I’m still finding Tarot reading for myself helpful and it’d be good to have a few people to discuss it with.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Glad to see ya 2dog. been awhile i think. There are a few here who are active in some of the other forums and facebook as well. So glad you checked in. We had a wee flurry of activity when one of a forum's member caused a bit of a ruckus and then they went away again. sheese. @onion36@

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

Jo Ann wrote: 21 Sep 2020, 11:13 Glad to see ya 2dog. been awhile i think. There are a few here who are active in some of the other forums and facebook as well. So glad you checked in. We had a wee flurry of activity when one of a forum's member caused a bit of a ruckus and then they went away again. sheese. @onion36@
I wonder who that is ??

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Do you mean the person causing some issues??? @onion17@

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

LOL it takes all sorts to break a world. :icon_lol:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

Jo Ann wrote: 21 Sep 2020, 12:12 Do you mean the person causing some issues??? @onion17@
Of course or is it a secret?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Post by Michael Sternbach »

:icon_mrgreen:

Link: