Well wishes

But not politics

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here for your everyday chat and anything non esoteric, No politics or religion talk.
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Re: Well wishes

Post by Serpentwand »

Positive and calm, if not productive.😴 Although gradually getting cut off from more and more people due to non-conformist attitudes about the virus etc.🙊

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

Serpentwand wrote: 26 Feb 2021, 09:36 Positive and calm, if not productive.😴 Although gradually getting cut off from more and more people due to non-conformist attitudes about the virus etc.🙊
It’s hard for me to relate to people who refuse to wear a mask, I don’t even want to talk to them. At work I even wear a face shield.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

Belinda2 wrote: 26 Feb 2021, 10:58 It’s hard for me to relate to people who refuse to wear a mask, I don’t even want to talk to them. At work I even wear a face shield.
Oh we follow the laws like that in shops, just don’t want to risk taking a vaccine. The situation is divisive though, people have been terrified by the government and media and desperately want a feeling of security.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

Post by DownUnderNZer »

Hope everyone is doing well, keeping safe and staying strong! ☀️☀️☀️
Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance. W. Clement Stone

Be the change you wish to see in the world. Ghandi.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links