How Is Everyone Doing?

But not politics

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here for your everyday chat and anything non esoteric, No politics or religion talk.
DownUnderNZer

How Is Everyone Doing?

Post by DownUnderNZer »

Just thought I'd drop in and see how everyone is doing?

Hope each and every one of you is doing well and staying safe.

💜💙❤️

DND 🌞
Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance. W. Clement Stone

Be the change you wish to see in the world. Ghandi.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Re: How Is Everyone Doing?

Post by HeKatesXing »

Hi ,
Overall I am well..
I did a week of study of "Uncover your Past Lives Oracle " and found myself starting to feel out of sorts so had to take a bit of break .. so have been looking at the "Romantic Tarot " starting with the Major Arcana ..

Starting to get real cold here in NZ which does not help the aches and pain ... so taking care of self ..
Been doing loads of YouTube vids for these topics and others .,,,

MY YouTube Vid re May Study #1

Romantic Tarot study Major Arcana

Binge watched " The Flash 2014 tv series " which I enjoyed now waiting for new episodes ..
also watched a variety of current tv series waiting each week for new episodes...

Keeping busy also preparing for my new Grandbaby .... coming in Nov/Dec, 2021 .. Preparing now so my daughter does not have to stress, she has too much other stuff to worry about ... re EIT )Fashion Diploma 2nd year ...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

Post by DownUnderNZer »

Hi back,

There is something fulfilling about babies and children bringing so much to a household and family - nothing like it! You have a very exciting time ahead of you as you watch that grand baby develop in character and grow. Neat! And hopefully more little pitter patters of feet will follow eventually too.

Hope you stay warm enough so the cold doesn't impact too much.

"Uncover You Past Life" sounds rather cool - does the Oracle meet your expectations?

At least you study and stay active with the Tarot 👍 unlike some - me to be exact.

I've been doing Netflix or YouTube daily as well, but more in the lines of animal and insect documentaries and even a few cooking shows. Maybe one or two tv series as well.

There are a few things I should be doing and I am actually getting there which is better than keeping it for another time or some day and it just stays at some day. 🤣

Other than that - staying safe still and out of mischief.

DND 🌞

HeKatesXing wrote: 13 May 2021, 01:00 Hi ,
Overall I am well..
I did a week of study of "Uncover your Past Lives Oracle " and found myself starting to feel out of sorts so had to take a bit of break .. so have been looking at the "Romantic Tarot " starting with the Major Arcana ..

Starting to get real cold here in NZ which does not help the aches and pain ... so taking care of self ..
Been doing loads of YouTube vids for these topics and others .,,,

MY YouTube Vid re May Study #1

Romantic Tarot study Major Arcana

Binge watched " The Flash 2014 tv series " which I enjoyed now waiting for new episodes ..
also watched a variety of current tv series waiting each week for new episodes...

Keeping busy also preparing for my new Grandbaby .... coming in Nov/Dec, 2021 .. Preparing now so my daughter does not have to stress, she has too much other stuff to worry about ... re EIT )Fashion Diploma 2nd year ...
Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance. W. Clement Stone

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

DownUnderNZer wrote: 13 May 2021, 01:40 Hi back,

There is something fulfilling about babies and children bringing so much to a household and family - nothing like it! You have a very exciting time ahead of you as you watch that grand baby develop in character and grow. Neat! And hopefully more little pitter patters of feet will follow eventually too.

"Uncover You Past Life" sounds rather cool - does the Oracle meet your expectations?

At least you study and stay active with the Tarot 👍 unlike some - me to be exact.

I've been doing Netflix or YouTube daily as well, but more in the lines of animal and insect documentaries and even a few cooking shows. Maybe one or two tv series as well.

There are a few things I should be doing and I am actually getting there which is better than keeping it for another time or some day and it just stays at some day. 🤣

DND 🌞
Yes looking forward to being with my grandbaby each day and seeing them grow and develop within self..

trying to stay as warm as possible for sure ...

"Uncover Your Past Life " is an amazing deck that allows may different spreads to discover many aspects of the past .. it is also great for archetypal readings, relationship readings also .... Giving healing on many aspects ...

I try to stay active re Tarot as much as I can . keeps my brain awaken so to speak for me in some way.

Sounds like you are enjoying the shows you watch and doing what is possible when you can.

Take care ...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

Post by DownUnderNZer »

I am gonna look that deck up for sure.

Sounds like it might be worth investing in.

DND 🌞
HeKatesXing wrote: 13 May 2021, 23:36
DownUnderNZer wrote: 13 May 2021, 01:40 Hi back,

DND 🌞
Yes looking forward to being with my grandbaby each day and seeing them grow and develop within self..

trying to stay as warm as possible for sure ...

"Uncover Your Past Life " is an amazing deck that allows may different spreads to discover many aspects of the past .. it is also great for archetypal readings, relationship readings also .... Giving healing on many aspects ...

I try to stay active re Tarot as much as I can . keeps my brain awaken so to speak for me in some way.

Sounds like you are enjoying the shows you watch and doing what is possible when you can.

Take care ...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Post by Serpentwand »

HeKatesXing wrote: 13 May 2021, 23:36 trying to stay as warm as possible for sure ...
Hope this is helping you feel better. :thumbup: I’m not doing much Taroting at the moment, the spirits have been keeping me busy with free downloads of classic sci-fi and fantastic music I’d never heard of. Plus we’re making a big effort to declutter and tidy the house.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

Post by DownUnderNZer »

Well, looked for the Uncover Your Past Life Oracle and that is hard to get - even via her site as she doesn't post to Australia or New Zealand.

But it's okay...

DND 🌞

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

Post by DownUnderNZer »

Well, looked for the Uncover Your Past Life Oracle and that is hard to get - even via her site as she doesn't post to Australia or New Zealand.

But it's okay...

DND 🌞

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

DownUnderNZer wrote: 21 May 2021, 00:49 Well, looked for the Uncover Your Past Life Oracle and that is hard to get - even via her site as she doesn't post to Australia or New Zealand.

But it's okay...

DND 🌞
Ohh I am surprised she is not shipping to Australia and NZ ... at the mo .. as she did with her Kickstarters ... Maybe when things settle she may deliver .. I know shipping is getting very expensive now and less indie creators are shipping international orders even when we are prepared to pay the shipping ..

I just checked .. if you want to order a deck it comes from the Chinese fulfillment center .. you just need to contact Mandy
This from her site ..

"Ontario has gone into another lockdown. This could impact mail/courier services. Due to this, orders are tentatively on PRE-ORDER status until May 5. If you want your order shipped from a fulfillment center in China, please contact info@mysticmandy.com for a shipping quote. The only deck currently NOT available to ship from China is the Healers of the Earth Oracle. For overseas buyers, please contact info@mysticmandy.com for a shipping quote. "

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

Post by DownUnderNZer »

Thanks for that! 🌻

China I think is okay for postal right now (maybe) as for freight and ships these have major delays. Also, production of games and things like that are experiencing lengthy delays as well due to power being cut and also a reduction in workers. Things like that.

Will see if it has improved in anyway, but doubt it as this was brought up the other day when someone mentioned that he knew some that were waiting on ships for like 3 months to send ?!#?($#? - goods. Nothing or very very hard to get a container or slot.

DND 🌞
HeKatesXing wrote: 23 May 2021, 20:37
DownUnderNZer wrote: 21 May 2021, 00:49 Well, looked for the Uncover Your Past Life Oracle and that is hard to get - even via her site as she doesn't post to Australia or New Zealand.

But it's okay...

DND 🌞
Ohh I am surprised she is not shipping to Australia and NZ ... at the mo .. as she did with her Kickstarters ... Maybe when things settle she may deliver .. I know shipping is getting very expensive now and less indie creators are shipping international orders even when we are prepared to pay the shipping ..

I just checked .. if you want to order a deck it comes from the Chinese fulfillment center .. you just need to contact Mandy
This from her site ..

"Ontario has gone into another lockdown. This could impact mail/courier services. Due to this, orders are tentatively on PRE-ORDER status until May 5. If you want your order shipped from a fulfillment center in China, please contact info@mysticmandy.com for a shipping quote. The only deck currently NOT available to ship from China is the Healers of the Earth Oracle. For overseas buyers, please contact info@mysticmandy.com for a shipping quote. "

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links