During a tarot reading do you let the client touch your cards?

But not politics

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here for your everyday chat and anything non esoteric, No politics or religion talk.
Belinda2

Re: During a tarot reading do you let the client touch your cards?

Post by Belinda2 »

kyan wrote: 23 Feb 2018, 03:31 yay spirit guides! why but maybe? it sounds like at might be a fun reading.

i have three guides — my parking goddesses — that are with me all the time. i lived in the the bay area and parking in san francisco was never a problem. even in chinatown we would find parking in front of our destination. it was so trippy! even north beach, which is nearly impossible. i always praise and thank the goddesses immensely. :icon_cool:

BELIEVE!!
Telling about parking goddess , at the same place who has Reading I bought my niece a parking " angel " ( it has wings) she was working in an area where there was little parking but it was no help but she must have liked it, she still has it to this day.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
kyan

Post by kyan »

Belinda2 wrote: 24 Feb 2018, 15:30 Telling about parking goddess , at the same place who has Reading I bought my niece a parking " angel " ( it has wings) she was working in an area where there was little parking but it was no help but she must have liked it, she still has it to this day.
ah that’s cute, an angel. i’ve seen parking goddesses in novelty stores, i think one was a plaque you could stick on your dash.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
CharlotteK

Post by CharlotteK »

Yes definitely - always ask a querent to shuffle and cut - though I don't read for others very often.

I did feel a bit nervous when my friend requested a reading at a party and I realised after I'd agreed she had drunk a lot of gin. She didn't so much shuffle as mash the cards vigorously. It wasn't a very expensive deck - AGM's Tarot of A.E Waite - but it's a nice deck I don't want mangling. I now know why many people that read professionally have decks specifically for client readings and keep collector items separate.
Last edited by CharlotteK on 25 Feb 2018, 18:20, edited 1 time in total.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 »

Well that makes sense

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links