Old posts and postimage

Moderator: Moonlight

Jo Ann
Founder

Old posts and postimage

Post by Jo Ann »

As i roam around acquainting myself with th board, I am going into editing posts to fix the old imagepost issue. If you want to do your old posts your self, go into edit, and there will be the url "postimg.org" twice in one line. change org to cc in both spots in the url. and thats it. I am only fixing the ones i run into.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Re: Old posts and postimage

Post by Michael Sternbach »

Jo Ann wrote: 04 Nov 2018, 11:23 As i roam around acquainting myself with th board, I am going into editing posts to fix the old imagepost issue. If you want to do your old posts your self, go into edit, and there will be the url "postimg.org" twice in one line. change org to cc in both spots in the url. and thats it. I am only fixing the ones i run into.
Thanks, Jo Ann. This has been said before, but it deserves to be mentioned again every once in awhile.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Yeah, i thought i had so i checked and i did. but you forget about the old posts. I am only seeing a lot of them for the first time.

Nemia is a most prolific poster of images, and they are always great so i really want to get hers up to snuff.

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Charlie Brown
Global Moderator

Post by Charlie Brown »

Always good to mention this.
Charlie Brown
—“I’ve developed a new philosophy. I only dread one day at a time.”

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Nemia
Global Moderator

Post by Nemia »

:icon_lol: And I tried to bring my old posts up to date and fixed quite a lot already... but there's always more... thank you for the reminder! :clap:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I know! When I run into them, I make sure they are updated. Cuz you have some great images.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links