The Project Event

Moderator: Jo Ann

Jo Ann
Founder

The Project Event

Post by Jo Ann »

I could not think of a good name, if anyone can suggest something by Jan. 1st, let me know.

ONE ENTRY PER TAROT ORACLE LENORMAND AND BOOK Catagories THREADS PER PERSON.

First Part---Listing the Decks and Books January 1, 2019 - February 9, 2019

What I am aiming for is members and guest to list the favorite decks and book in this forum.

Second Part March 1, 2019 to March 31, 2019 Voting

And once we reach February 9, I will go thru the lists and then put them into 4 polls where everyone can vote on their favorite tarot, oracle and lenormand deck and Book.

Third Part April 15, 2019 The results

I will list the results here and on forums where guest are registered participated.

Please POST this on other boards that you visit. The bigger the lists are, the better it will be for voting!!!

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
RavenOfSummer

Re: The Project Event

Post by RavenOfSummer »

Ooh, this is fun, Jo Ann!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I hope so. I am trying to decide what my favorite tarot deck is. Can't make up my mind.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Post by Michael Sternbach »

Well, it's indeed no easy question given the multitude of decks and books many of us were fortunate to get to know!

But in my case, that would still be the good old Thoth deck most deserving of the award in regards to Tarot. Definitely what I default to whenever there is a demand for a reading - as well as extremely rich and sophisticated in the symbolism it offers for contemplation.

Talking about Oracles, I find Frater V.D.'s Magierkarten rather useful. Out of print, to be sure, but interested German speakers may still find an affordable copy e.g. on Amazon.

The most difficult question would be in regards to books... There are just so many good ones, and the question would be, best in what respect?

Well, I will think about this some more and get back to yinz later.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links