Sign-up for March Thoth Reading Circle Open!

Monthly reading circle for Thoth veterans as well as for newbies

Moderator: Michael Sternbach

Forum rules
The Thoth Reading Club will be held monthly. Both newbies as well as experienced Thothies are welcome to join. Sign up is on during the first week of every month. Readings should be posted during the following week. Full feedback is expected by the end of the month. Menbers are encouraged to remind one another by PM if a reading or feedback is overdue; should help be needed, please contact a Mod or Admin. The club guide may specify a specific spread or topic at the beginning of a Reading Circle. Use the Thoth or one of its clones. This is a learning forum, so participants are encouraged to comment on and ask questions in regards to active threads, including those they are not participating in. Club guide may chime in with occasional commentsand suggestions. And here is the most important rule of all: Have fun! :)
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Sign-up for March Thoth Reading Circle Open!

Post by Michael Sternbach »

No previous experience required, all you need is a Thoth deck.

Please declare your readiness to do a reading and to give feedback on one by signing up below in this thread.

Cheers!

Michael

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Endlessquestions

Re: Sign-up for March Thoth Reading Circle Open!

Post by Endlessquestions »

I'm in! With a lot of nervous energy and a plucky, give it a go attitude 😎🤔

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Great, Endlessquestions. Welcome to the club!

And no need to be nervous, you are among friends. :icon_e_smile:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Alright, subscription closed. It's going to be a simple reading exchange between EQ and me this time around.

So what's your question, Endless Questions?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Endlessquestions

Post by Endlessquestions »

Evening Michael 😊

My question ....
What do I need to understand about my current situation, to truly let go of the past and move in a positive direction?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

O.k. Will probably do a 3-card past/present/future spread for you.

My question: How can I be more balanced in daily life?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
giatgill

Post by giatgill »

Will there be such a reading this year?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
garnerhannah

Post by garnerhannah »

I've heard the Thoth deck is a classic, but I've never used it before. I'd love to give it a go and see what kind of insights I can get. And I'm more than happy to share my reading and give feedback on someone else's.
This definitely sounds like a great opportunity to connect with other tarot enthusiasts and learn more about the Thoth deck. I'll definitely sign up and be ready to jump in!
By the way, have you checked out the reddit psychic community? There's a lot of interesting discussions and resources for tarot and oracle reading. Maybe you could even bring this Thoth reading circle over there and get even more people involved!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

garnerhannah wrote: 10 Feb 2023, 19:31 I've heard the Thoth deck is a classic, but I've never used it before. I'd love to give it a go and see what kind of insights I can get. And I'm more than happy to share my reading and give feedback on someone else's.
This definitely sounds like a great opportunity to connect with other tarot enthusiasts and learn more about the Thoth deck. I'll definitely sign up and be ready to jump in!
By the way, have you checked out the reddit psychic community? There's a lot of interesting discussions and resources for tarot and oracle reading. Maybe you could even bring this Thoth reading circle over there and get even more people involved!
Hi garnerhannah,

Thanks for bringing this up!

The Thoth reading circle has been inactive for awhile, but if you are interested, I'm game! :icon_e_smile:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links