Benebel's deck

List what you think is the best tarot deck. Only one per person.

Moderator: Jo Ann

Forum rules
List what you think is the best tarot deck. Only one per person.
Jo Ann
Founder

Re: Benebel's deck

Post by Jo Ann »

That's good. I am going to have staples enlarge my Hanson Roberts deck because i can't see it clearly anymore. I haven't done it yet because i can't decide how much larger I want it. I need to see but be able to hold it and shuffle it. There should be an office supply store of some kind in the nearest city. There is a staples in Lower Hutt (Gracefield). There are NZ Office Supplies as well. We have Office Max too and there is one in Christchurch and in Auckland which does printing. I just found Office Depot. There are a ton in the North Island and 6 in the south Island. I don't know where you live so....They have good reviews.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

Napier
Office Max closed here .... and the Warehouse Stationary .... I wouldn't trust ...I had some bad results from there..
I am happy going through MPC ...
One printers in town was basically going to charge me $40- $50 for a tarot deck It is cheaper for me to get it from MPC

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Officemax must of totally went out of business. The near me closed, but i thought it was just a few stores. Staples was going to charge me $17 to enlarge the deck. But $50 to print a deck. they must be really good. (to themselves LOL)

Poor Benebel had a breakdown on this order of her decks. I will put the two videos in order on here.

Benebel's booboo vid

Benebel's booboo update

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

Ohh Wow .. That gets really expensive overall ...

my cards were like $36 approx overall including delivery ..

Yes I watched Benebell's videos ...
I felt really sorry for her, as she takes everything to heart, with all of her work ....
She really wants everything to be perfect for her customers, and i understand that ..

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I felt horrible too. But her work world is not one where you can really trust people. so she was afraid there would be a bad reaction.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

Yes I reached out to her ... to be honest I would not be terribly upset with the box.

To me I felt really upset for her as I could see the worry and the stress within her as she at first explained it, I am pleased the company have found a way to help her overall with this on some level.

So I am thinking I have to start saving so I can purchase her deck because once it goes there will not be any more ...
Because I really like this deck ...

BTW I am in Hawkes Bay - Napier ...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Oh. OK. Will have to look you up on the map, is the northern or southern island? And do you know you are on your own content of Zealandia??? So is New Caledonia. I am a geology freak.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

North Island, East Coast ...

Yes New Zealand is a unique place lol ...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I would love to visit there. But only if i can fly there first class. So its not even on my real bucket list. sigh.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

Yes flying can get very expensive but also with aches and pain can be very difficult when unwell

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links