The Oracular Tachyon--new oracle deck

Artists Present Their Decks and Images For You
Forum rules
This forum is intended for use by artists of all types of cards as a gallery of your work.

Feel free to present your work any way you'd like. You are encouraged to post images along with any text or links. We are looking for presentations of work from the perspective of the person(s) who made it.

If you are not the artist but would like to present a deck, perhaps the Reviews forum is more appropriate for that.
Silmaril23

The Oracular Tachyon--new oracle deck

Post by Silmaril23 »

Hi everyone!

The Oracular Tachyon deck is finished and currently is available in a limited 1st edition print run.

The fundraising campaign with the reduced price is available for just three more days...check it out!

I am the deck creator/writer...feel free to ask questions or to contact me.

Silmaril

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Abbott

Re: The Oracular Tachyon--new oracle deck

Post by Abbott »

Hello, is this deck still available to purchase?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Re: The Oracular Tachyon--new oracle deck

Post by Michael Sternbach »

Hi Abbott

Hope you're not A bot!

Just playing with words... :icon_e_biggrin:

As for your question, well, this topic is from 2018. I did a quick search for you, but couldn't find the deck still being offered anywhere. In fact, all the references I got are around four years old.

Since you are a board member, you could try sending Silmaril23 an email, though. By clicking on their name, you will be taken to their profile where you should have that option available to you. That would be your best bet, I suppose.

Cheers
Michael

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links