Cosmosis Tarot - Our New Deck on Kickstarter NOW!!!

Indie, Indie, Indie! A forum for independently published decks and books. Many links to publisher websites lie within.
BridgeToNowhere

Cosmosis Tarot - Our New Deck on Kickstarter NOW!!!

Post by BridgeToNowhere »

Hey everyone! My partner Fanny Wuyts and I recently released a tarot deck we created on Kickstarter called Cosmosis! Fanny created all the artwork over many years, and I wrote the guidebook for it.

It’s been such a fulfilling project for us to create together and release, and we are SO excited to have already reached the goal!

We're now thinking about some stretch goals and hoping to keep it going to keep sharing this project we're so happy to put out into the world. What a crazy process!

Check it out! Any and all feedback, suggestions, or ideas for stretch goals are super welcome and appreciated!

May the force be with you! Thanks!

Link to our Kickstarter:

And to our Facebook Page 🙂
www.facebook.com/cosmosistarot

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Re: Cosmosis Tarot - Our New Deck on Kickstarter NOW!!!

Post by Michael Sternbach »

BridgeToNowhere wrote: 06 Jul 2022, 23:25 Hey everyone! My partner Fanny Wuyts and I recently released a tarot deck we created on Kickstarter called Cosmosis! Fanny created all the artwork over many years, and I wrote the guidebook for it.

It’s been such a fulfilling project for us to create together and release, and we are SO excited to have already reached the goal!

We're now thinking about some stretch goals and hoping to keep it going to keep sharing this project we're so happy to put out into the world. What a crazy process!

Check it out! Any and all feedback, suggestions, or ideas for stretch goals are super welcome and appreciated!

May the force be with you! Thanks!

Link to our Kickstarter:

And to our Facebook Page 🙂
www.facebook.com/cosmosistarot
Hi Fanny and Bridge,

That deck of yours looks fantastic! 🥰

On top of that, you seem to be a really nice couple... Something I surely resonate with, as my numerological birth card is The Lovers.

I wish you great success with this deck... And be free to share more!

Cheers
Michael

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links