What Would Make Us More...?

But not politics

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
Post here for your everyday chat and anything non esoteric, No politics or religion talk.
DownUnderNZer

What Would Make Us More...?

Post by DownUnderNZer »

What would make us more active online on forums and websites like this one?
Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance. W. Clement Stone

Be the change you wish to see in the world. Ghandi.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

Re: What Would Make Us More...?

Post by DownUnderNZer »

Might help if I answered too right...

Time would be the biggest factor for me - I really wish we had more hours in the day. I really really do!

And...

Sometimes when we do get a bit of a moment all we want to do is relax which means time out from everything, only sometimes, that idea and goal of relaxing accidentally rolls well and truly over to complete laziness...

😳😳😳

Guilty as charged!

But what would motivate me more to be online in a forum or website like this including my own : good question!

And not one I'm sure I can answer without scratching my head although it would be great if there was a bit more interaction and daily activity perhaps, also, the passion for everything Spiritual and Metaphysical again is something I need to rekindle especially as other kinds of interests have emerged over the last 5 years for me.

That...and having to do some intense spring cleaning and reorganisation as of late which is still not quite done, but isn't too far off!

Today when I went to do the oven - it took about 5-10 minutes as no elbow grease was needed whatsoever nor did anything need to be soaked or tackled with grease cleaner because it was actually not that bad to clean.

Now if only I could put the same kind of effort back into everything Spiritual, Metaphysical and Esoteric etc on an everyday basis as well as online.

Maybe I should be asking what would motivate me in general. 🤣

DND ☀️
Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance. W. Clement Stone

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Post by Michael Sternbach »

DownUnderNZer wrote: 27 Aug 2022, 13:29 What would make us more active online on forums and websites like this one?
Hmm... 🤔

Seeing people replying to us?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Post by Michael Sternbach »

DownUnderNZer wrote: 27 Aug 2022, 14:06 Might help if I answered too right...

Time would be the biggest factor for me - I really wish we had more hours in the day. I really really do!
Consider moving to Venus. A day there lasts a whopping 243 Earth days.

The downside being that the climate is more of the Australian variety.
And...

Sometimes when we do get a bit of a moment all we want to do is relax which means time out from everything, only sometimes, that idea and goal of relaxing accidentally rolls well and truly over to complete laziness...

😳😳😳
Guilty as charged!
The sentence is writing one post per day on ET! :icon_mrgreen:
But what would motivate me more to be online in a forum or website like this including my own : good question!

And not one I'm sure I can answer without scratching my head although it would be great if there was a bit more interaction and daily activity perhaps, also, the passion for everything Spiritual and Metaphysical again is something I need to rekindle especially as other kinds of interests have emerged over the last 5 years for me.

That...and having to do some intense spring cleaning and reorganisation as of late which is still not quite done, but isn't too far off!
How is it coming, DND?
Today when I went to do the oven - it took about 5-10 minutes as no elbow grease was needed whatsoever nor did anything need to be soaked or tackled with grease cleaner because it was actually not that bad to clean.

Now if only I could put the same kind of effort back into everything Spiritual, Metaphysical and Esoteric etc on an everyday basis as well as online.
@onion7@
Maybe I should be asking what would motivate me in general. 🤣

DND ☀️
Try programming your unconscious mind with the right kind of images! That works miracles sometimes... :crazy:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
DownUnderNZer

Post by DownUnderNZer »

Consider moving to Venus. A day there lasts a whopping 243 Earth days.

The downside being that the climate is more of the Australian variety.
Now wouldn't that be something to be on an adventure like that plus getting a sun tan across the other side of the galaxy.

Guilty as charged!
Got to hand it to Garfield for doing something on behalf of Science! 😂
How is it coming, DND?
The spring cleaning or getting back into the Spiritual and Metaphysical? ☀️

The first one has come some ways since I first started so can't complain and the other is a Work In Progress still.

Really wish we had more days in the week and never needed to sleep.
Try programming your unconscious mind with the right kind of images! That works miracles sometimes... :crazy:
Not sure if that would be a good idea as my mum thinks I have a very vivid imagination as it is, but if I were to conjure up the right kind of images...

Garfield does it so well.....🤣😂🤣

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Morwenna

Post by Morwenna »

I wish. I could use a lot of motivation for everything in my life, including the stuff I'm supposed to be doing right now instead of posting on a site that I was aware of for several years but only just got around to joining, only to discover that it has become moribund... :icon_e_sad:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links