Your Daily Cards

Moderator: Moonlight

Forum rules
This forum is for members to leave feedback and comments about the forum.

Tell us what you like and what could be improved. Share your ideas, your support and your criticism. It's all welcome!
Joan Marie

Your Daily Cards

Post by Joan Marie »

I have just returned from a trip that has left a very deep impression on me.

Today I am readjusting back to my normal life and hoping to incorporate the experiences I had while away into something that lasts throughout the rest of my life.

I only wanted to make this short post here to say that while I was away, I did not have my cards with me. This was a choice I made before leaving as I felt I needed to recharge myself and I needed to do that without reading the cards.

I had a very spotty access to internet, yet nearly everyday I had the chance to connect for at least a few minutes and the first thing I checked each time was Nemia's lovely, Daily Tarot Affirmation under the Your Daily Cards link at the top of the page.

I just want to tell you all that the messages and the beautiful cards posted with them spoke to me in a very deep and profound way and helped me on the journey I was making in a way that I will always be grateful for.

So thank you Nemia for the beautiful posts you make. Thank you JoAnn for making this forum possible. And thank you to everyone who keep it so alive and so magical.

-Joan Marie

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Serpentwand
Global Moderator

Re: Your Daily Cards

Post by Serpentwand »

I keep forgetting to look at those but today's was another very nice reading and it's good to get a glimpse of all these wonderful decks and be reminded of how much variety is out there :thumbup: .

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Nemia
Global Moderator

Post by Nemia »

I put the archive up here.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Joan Marie

Post by Joan Marie »

Nemia wrote: 11 Nov 2017, 05:00 I put the archive up here.
This is excellent. Thank you Nemia!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links