Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Belinda2

Re: the new oracle mystical shaman

Post by Belinda2 » 28 Mar 2018, 19:05

I like The cards imagery and I also have a few of her other card decks, wisdom of the Oracle, and the enchanted map oracle.
Here is a link that you can better see what the cards look like and do a three card draw with them.
https://www.colettebaronreid.com/mystical-shaman/

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann » 29 Mar 2018, 01:39

Lightning
THE ESSENCE: The formidable electrical discharge of a lightning bolt brightens the sky and strikes the Earth, accompanied by the mighty sound of thunder. This phenomenon has a positive aspect—the light illuminates the Earth and the psyche. But there is a destructive side as well; the bolt can burn, and even kill, if it’s too strong.

THE INVITATION: The forces of the upper world are investing their gathered energies to ignite you with new inspiration and creativity. Allow this divine gift of awakening to take root in your being, and enjoy a renewed sense of clarity, passion, and vision. THE MEDICINE: Life has gifted you with a destiny that is in alignment with your passion and in harmony with all existence on Earth. Now lightning has come to jolt you into accepting your destiny. Let this initiation release what is in the way of your fulfilling your life purpose. Otherwise, you’ll be bound to your karmic fate. This is a time to be courageous and daring.

boy that hit my question. "will i be able to draw up energy and will power to get up and moving"

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Falkor

Post by Falkor » 29 Mar 2018, 13:54

It's a very nice deck. But I just felt much more attracted to Shamanic Medicine cards. The images and the vibe of the deck is perfectly in tune with me.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

CharlotteK

Post by CharlotteK » 29 Mar 2018, 14:49

I really do like Jena DellaGrottaglia's artwork but have two CBR decks with Jena's art and am not drawn to buying another.

Rather off topic but... Quite excited to discover Heaven and Earth Designs offer some of her art as cross stitch patterns 😍. I have a Ciro M cross stitch kit that will take me about 10 years but I do fancy tacking one of Jena's!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 » 29 Mar 2018, 15:46

CharlotteK wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 14:49
I really do like Jena DellaGrottaglia's artwork but have two CBR decks with Jena's art and am not drawn to buying another.

Rather off topic but... Quite excited to discover Heaven and Earth Designs offer some of her art as cross stitch patterns 😍. I have a Ciro M cross stitch kit that will take me about 10 years but I do fancy tacking one of Jena's!
Neat I like to do embroidery I do have a few needlepoint but itust takes a long to do, patients I guess.Need to get back into it, it can be quite relaxing.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann » 30 Mar 2018, 19:53

I can't see to do embroidery and cross stitch anymore, and i keep making knots in the thread.

I just thought to share my excitement about finding free shipping world wide and alot less costly than other places i looked for the deck. Surprisingly, the deck is coming from UK. Maybe its not a hayhouse deck. As a matter of fact, Wisdom of the Oracle app is marketed not by hayhouse but by Ocean or that one that begins with an O. I thought that weird.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Belinda2

Post by Belinda2 » 31 Mar 2018, 18:03

Falkor wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 13:54
It's a very nice deck. But I just felt much more attracted to Shamanic Medicine cards. The images and the vibe of the deck is perfectly in tune with me.
Nice deck for minute there I thought you were talking about the Shamanic Healing oracle cards ( I like the art work on this one, it reads pretty good too

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Falkor

Post by Falkor » 01 Apr 2018, 07:25

Belinda2 wrote:
31 Mar 2018, 18:03
Falkor wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 13:54
Nice deck for minute there I thought you were talking about the Shamanic Healing oracle cards ( I like the art work on this one, it reads pretty good too
No, I have meant this beauty
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... 3,200_.jpg

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Oracle Decks”