The Secret language of color cards

Moderator: Nemia

Belinda2

The Secret language of color cards

Post by Belinda2 » 08 May 2018, 20:15

This is a Beautiful deck that I thought I would share with you .
There are 45 large cards with very thin cards stock, 88 page booket . the Author of the cards is Inna Segal . I've always felt that have different colors could affect us, I felt that it was fascinating.
Thus from the back of box she uses the cards by combining the power of the color with healing processes, actions, and affirmations, describing card that can be used daily to help you receive inspired intuitive messages of guidance and restore your body to its natural state of health, vitality, and harmony.
In the guide book it says that the ways you use the cards could be the following : one is the use of chakras,another getting protection from troublesome some people. Be creative, Surround yourself with color, spend time in nature surround yourself with color, spend time in nature Etc.
each card there's a paragraph of the description of the card, and then there's different types of meditation you can do for each card. There's a paragraph of the description of the card, and then there's different types of meditation you can do for each card

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Oracle Deck Reviews”