Super awesome Fortunetelling cards by Archie McPhee

Moderator: Nemia

Belinda2

Super awesome Fortunetelling cards by Archie McPhee

Post by Belinda2 » 26 Oct 2018, 00:44

After I got this deck I was not sure it was for me, looked a bit silly to me at the time. When I started doing a few reading with it I found it to be pretty accurate.
The box says: we have seen the future and it's super awesome! If this is it contains 36 oversize cards that have so much bazaar and hilarious magical imagery, we don't even understand it all. Because of this booklet that describes how you can use the cards to try and predict the future of your friends, family and enemies.
The booklet says is cards or a fun way to see possible future of events. You should know that the predictions of these cards are not written in stone, but simply reflect the most likely result of your current path if you don't take action to change it. The future is in your hands and you should do everything you can do to make it super awesome! The booklet says is cards or a fun way to begin a possible future of vents. You should know that the predictions of these cards are not written in stone, but simply reflect the most likely result of your current path if you don't take action to change it. The future is in your hands and you should do everything you can do to make it super awesome
In the booklet has two card readings, 6 card readings. ( I think I will try it after I am done with this review) the card stock is relatively thick. I asked the deck to choose that's regards, there are many other more bizarre cards I would've chosen but I will go with the more standard images that the deck has chosen:
here are three cards:
Standard happiness card

Business sign contract signed which is An obvious one. But it also could have to do with a relationship that will never be serious when dating. ( hand shaking is very formal when one thinks about dating)

The cats card cat lovers might not like this card. treachery are indicated by the card your find your Friend is false. ( many card Systems use cats is in the same way Sibilla The falseness card shows a cat sitting on a chair.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Charlie Brown
Global Moderator

Re: Super awesome Fortunetelling cards by Archie McPhee

Post by Charlie Brown » 27 Oct 2018, 02:11

I've heard good things about these cards in the past. I wish I could play around with a deck sometime.
Charlie Brown
—“I’ve developed a new philosophy. I only dread one day at a time.”

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Belinda2

Re: Super awesome Fortunetelling cards by Archie McPhee

Post by Belinda2 » 28 Oct 2018, 10:56

Charlie Brown wrote:
27 Oct 2018, 02:11
I've heard good things about these cards in the past. I wish I could play around with a deck sometime.
If that's the case You should buy it than it is not expensive.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Oracle Deck Reviews”