my favorite tarot is...

List what you think is the best tarot deck. Only one per person.

Moderator: Jo Ann

Forum rules
List what you think is the best tarot deck. Only one per person.
FaireMaiden

my favorite tarot is...

Post by FaireMaiden »

Faire

:icon_arrow: "Whatever a man has in superabundance is owed, of natural right, to the poor for their sustenance." Thomas Aquinas

:icon_arrow: "From each, according to their ability, to each, according to their need." Karl Marx

:icon_arrow: "SOOTHSAYER"

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Nemia
Global Moderator

Re: my favorite tarot is...

Post by Nemia »

The Tabula Mundi. Sorry for the horrible scan!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Calamondin

Post by Calamondin »

My favourite as in 'most trusted' is my Thoth deck hands down. I have greenies version (photo is borrowed as I have no clue how to post my own photos, sorry)
► Show Spoiler
And my favourite as in 'prettiest' is Fountain tarot so far.
► Show Spoiler
Ten thousand promises, ten thousand ways to lose...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Michael Sternbach
Founder

Post by Michael Sternbach »

In my case, that would also still be the good old Thoth deck that is most deserving of the award. Definitely what I default to whenever there is a demand for a reading - as well as extremely rich and sophisticated in the symbolism it offers for contemplation.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Right at this time and maybe for a while, my favorite is the RW radiant version. @onion8@

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Calamondin wrote: 04 Jan 2019, 15:42 My favourite as in 'most trusted' is my Thoth deck hands down. I have greenies version (photo is borrowed as I have no clue how to post my own photos, sorry)
When you are typing in the editor, if you look at the bottom left below the white space you are typing in, you will see blue square with a white p. click this and it will allow you to upload pix from you puter or phone or magic ring...whatever device you maybe using. (so sad if you don't have a magic ring) :Cry:

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Calamondin

Post by Calamondin »

Jo Ann wrote: 19 Jan 2019, 19:01
Calamondin wrote: 04 Jan 2019, 15:42 My favourite as in 'most trusted' is my Thoth deck hands down. I have greenies version (photo is borrowed as I have no clue how to post my own photos, sorry)
When you are typing in the editor, if you look at the bottom left below the white space you are typing in, you will see blue square with a white p. click this and it will allow you to upload pix from you puter or phone or magic ring...whatever device you maybe using. (so sad if you don't have a magic ring) :Cry:
Thank you! and indeed, sad about a magic ring, but I do have a broomstick, maybe it will do :mah_(chilling):
Ten thousand promises, ten thousand ways to lose...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Calamondin wrote: 21 Jan 2019, 01:54
Thank you! and indeed, sad about a magic ring, but I do have a broomstick, maybe it will do :mah_(chilling):
A broom stick always works nicely for so many things! :rose:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
BonitaLee

Post by BonitaLee »

My favourite tarot deck so far is Baba Studios Gothic Bohemian.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I would love to have a gothic bohemian!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links