my favorite tarot is...

List what you think is the best tarot deck. Only one per person.

Moderator: Jo Ann

Forum rules
List what you think is the best tarot deck. Only one per person.
Ayram

Re: my favorite tarot is...

Post by Ayram »

New to forum and just curious - why are we only allowed to list one deck (or in the other thread, one book)? Isn’t that kind of like asking us to pick our favorite child? :icon_e_biggrin:

Sorry to be difficult during my first post!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

Hi Welcome,
There are other ways we can list our decks, Take a moment to take a browse through the forum.. There is a way to record the decks we have,

This was just one comment we were having in discussion. There are lots of different threads we can discuss other decks in other threads ... we know at times our favourite decks change as we grow . It could be one deck that you are really enjoying working with at this time ..

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

I was hoping to make a poll to pick the winner book and deck, but not enough people posted.

Know Your Stuff -My Card Lists
Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

That was kind of you to create that possibility ...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

thank you. I was hoping more people would sign up. But i have a new idea about deck study. will tell you in a pm.

Rooster Mama :had: here, my sidekick Yarr :yarr: his spirit guide :trans16: and me wee beastie :beasty: Familier!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

My favorite deck to use at this time is still radiant RW. The cards are a drawn copy of the originals and not Pixie's art. But it is more vibrant. I like the way the "dirty pam" looks, but haven't purchased it yet.

I am still waiting for LightSeers to become available again. I think it is being mass printed by US games.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

Well an update on my favorite tarot to go to deck and it is the Centennial Pixie. It is great and I just love it. I didn't like the Pixie decks I originally saw because they weren't very clear and ucky. But this Centennial Pixie is just great. I got it first in a tin, but now I got the set.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
HeKatesXing

Post by HeKatesXing »

Even though my Most favourite Tarot deck will always be Native American tarot by Magda Weck Gonzales ..

and my collection has grown ....
I find myself drawn to The Starman Tarot ....
quite a bit to work with ...

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Jo Ann
Founder

Post by Jo Ann »

after all these years and decks, I finally get a true pixie type deck and that is my favorite. sheese.

But then my others are Vitruvian SKT, and i am a total blank. sheese again.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AuroraLara

Post by AuroraLara »

We all have a favorite Tarot card. Mine is The Star, with The Hermit being a close second. Believe it or not, your favorite Tarot card says a lot about you and where you are right now on your life path.
Online Tarot Experts will help you to make your future bright. Tarot experts - Fortune Teller :wave: :icon_e_wink: :icon_arrow:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links